017

*This Is Just A Filler Chapter So I Can Start How I Really Want To In The Next Chapter!

*and the needs 45+ votes and 25+ comments for y'all to get a chapter 18

𝕀'𝕁𝕒𝕖 𝔸𝕤𝕒𝕚 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕣𝕖

_____________________________

Shhh stop being so loud you gone wake me up" I heard somebody whispering outside of my door. I had just been woken up out of my sleep by the sound of a huge thud coming from the living room.

"Murda wake up" I said lowly as I patted his back.

"What bruh?" He groaned in a very raspy voice.

"Somebody out there" I told him feeling myself get scared. He let out a deep aggravated breath before getting his gun and walking to the door.

Getting up I grabbed my bat and followed behind him.

"Iight when I open this door we gone be quiet and sneak up on who eva it is then you gone take the bat and just swing in they ass" he explained and I just nodded my head.

He slowly opened the door and took the first step out. Whoever it was, was now in the office going through things.

Walking to the office as quiet as possible we observed all of our surroundings. The office door was already open and they had their backs turned to us.

I took a couple of steps forward not trying to make any sudden movements that could get me caught. As soon as they were next to each other I took that as my chance to hit them.

Swinging the bat like a crazy person I hit both of them making them fall to the ground screaming in pain as I continued to hit them.

"Bae that's good enough" Murda told me as he cut the light on.

"Okay okay" I said tiredly while putting my hands in my knees trying to catch my breath.

"Get y'all dumb asses up, fuck wrong wit yall?" Murda scoffed.

They got up and the female just stood there not looking us in our faces scratching her body like a crackhead.

"Get that hair out yo face so I can see you bitch and stop allat damn scratching shit hit me feeling dirty" I snapped.

When she took the hair out of her face all I could do was shake my head and laugh. Life really crazy as fuck.

"Bring yo ass" Murda said pulling the guy by his hoodie out of the office.

"Why bruh?"

"I- I- I'm sorry"

"Fuck yo sorry I should beat yo ass. I trusted you, I shoulda knew that shit was too good to be true. You got me fucked up"

"I'm so sorry" she said only making me madder, I felt myself go away all the sympathy and respect of could ever have for her went away.

Jumping over the desk I knocked her down and began taking all of my anger and pain out on her body.

"Fuck you bitch, I trusted you" I yelled as I held on to her hair with one hand and punching her with the other.

"Yeen shit but a fucking crackhead" I told her feeling the pain of the situation hit me. Not wanting to see her face anymore I got up and started to walk off.

"Fuck you Irene, you dead to me, get the fuck out my house fa I kill yo ass"

Getting up she limped out of the office and made her way to the front. She turned around and looked at me like she was about to say something. Before she could I cut her off.

"I don't fucking care get yo ass out my house for I end yo shit. Couldn't even be a could mama for a damn month, I just knew that shit was too good to be true"

Standing in the hallway I watched as she left out leaving the door open, she continued walking forward. As if it was planned or something a big truck came through speeding as she walked out into the road.

"Oh my god" I said to my self as I covered my mouth with my hands. The truck hit her and sent her flying over it, they didn't even stop to see what it should I say who they hit they just kept going.

"Amaris" I yelled not moving, just staring at her body lay limp In the road.

"Wassup?" he asked as he ran to me, I said nothing all I did was point to her.

"Oh shit...."