Into the dorms✨

Start from the beginning

"Sorry I forgot he was coming!" He said raising his hands in the air.

"Ughh your so annoying sometimes. You owe me." I said backed against the door.

"I mean I still have some. If you want you can have the rest." He told me.

I nodded my head in response and went to his room with him. Closed the door this time and smiled while playing COD.

I was absolutely zooted in his room right now. I was laughing and being clumsy with him.

"Yo how's bakugo?" Kaki asked me.

"I think he's ok, he's gonna stay home until we move into the dorms." I replied.

*buzz buzz* my phone rang.

"Look who it issss its katsuki." I said about to answer the FaceTime call.

"Helloooo what do you want." I asked Katuski.

"Hey dumbass are you moving to the dorms."

"Well duh, how could I not." I replied.

"Well I was just asking idiot." He said looking away from the camera.

"Are you..ok?" He asked nervous to even bring the situation up.

"I don't know. I think I am... but not at the same time. It's hard to believe is all." I said.

"Ya I get it. It was rough, especially for you and what that asshole did. But your safe now right?" He said reassuring me.

"Ya I'm safe now." I sighed out.

"I knew you would be." He smirked out.

"Call me later though ok?" He said.

"Ya Ok, love you bye." I said hanging up.

"Love you to." He grunted obviously flustered.
We hung up.

" I love you? Oooo ." Kaki exclaimed.

"Oh hush Kaki." I said playfully punching his arm.

"Ok well I'm gonna start packing my bags for my dorm." I said getting up from his bed.

"Ok well tomorrow I can help you move in stuff to." He smiled out.

I walked out and went to go pack my bag.

I started cleaning out my closet and folding all my clothes putting them in 2 suitcases. I have a lot of clothes. I put all my shoes in boxes cause I have a lot of those to. My brother told me to put the boxes in the back of his car so we can just go in the morning. After I packed all my clothes I started putting my bathroom stuff in a bag. Which included face wash, shower stuff, perfume,lotion ,etc.
Then I put my bedsheets and blanket in my suitcase along with anything else I needed. If I forgot something I could always come back and get it.

I put 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑑 in a plastic bag and in my suitcase. After that I jumped onto my bed letting out a sigh.

**next day at UA.**

We were standing in front of our new homes while aizawa is pep talking us.

"I'm glad we were able to bring class A back together." Mr aizawa said.

"Ya I'm afraid we wouldn't the allowed to come back, the people at the press conference seemed pretty upset." Tsu said.

"Now then, I will explain how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First however.. we have not forgotten about the provisional hero license you were supposed to get during your training camp." Aizawa said getting us back on track.