I

I

am happy to see Jimin laughing and being happy too. I also appreciate Taehyung making an effort to be okay with Jimin. I just always wish that it would always be this way.

"Hey Sammie why are you so quiet?" Namjoon ask me in a whispered tone as to not interrupt the other guys who were having dun. "I am happy to see everyone enjoying I am happy too. It's been a while Oppa I miss this them being loud , goofing off being happy I miss it!" I told Namjoon honestly and he gave me that dimpled smile of his.

He look back at the other members having fun. "Me too it's been a rough few weeks for us. I am glad that we are at least going back to normal bit by bit!" He said but he looks at me worriedly.

"I just hope that you would be okay soon! And if you need anyone to talk too I am always here. Don't put on a brave face when you are dying inside. You are just killing your soul slowly. I am always here to listen!" He said assurringly and I gave him my sweetest smile.

"I know that I can always count on you Oppa. When it get's too much  to bear I will come running to you!" I told him and he nod and smile while looking eating his food.

 When it get's too much  to bear I will come running to you!" I told him and he nod and smile while looking eating his food

We continued our lunch . The members became a little more lethargic after eating because they ate a lot. Some of them looks sleepy already.

"Wow what a feast!" Jin said holding his stomach . " I can't move. I am so full!" Jungkook said.

"You ate like pigs you two!" Jhope said while nibbling on the cake's icing.

"So what do you plan to do after this?" Suga ask them "Sleep!!" almost all of them said in unison and they laugh after. Silly boys.

"How about you princess?" Jin ask me and everyone turn to look at me. "Uhhmm I wanna look around but it's too hot so I will just stay in my room and read!" I told them.

We then finish our lunch and say thank you to the organizer and staff. We all went back to the hotel together except from Namjoon and Tae as they will be going to an art gallery.

We arrived at the hotel and go directly to our room. This country is really hot they said it's their summer here at this time of the month. No wonder the heat is a killer.