Date?

As I felt our lips touch, my hands brushed through the back of his head, combing through his wet curly hair. He began to deepen the kiss as I felt his tongue meet mine. Butterflies filled my stomach as our lips connected again, this time with more force. With my legs, I squeezed his waste tighter so he didn't have to hold me. He immediately let go and placed one hand on my neck and the other just above my thigh. We passionately made out for awhile before he paused and began to travel his lips down my neck. As he kissed my jawline, I looked up and my mouth opened, letting out a small noise. He smiled as we went back to kissing, this time with Shawn lowered down so we were at the same level.

"Would you like to go on a date with me later tonight?" he asked, breaking us apart. 

"I would love to" I replied, brushing the hair our of my face once again. "What about family dinner?"

"Oh we don't have to go to that. My family said it's okay if we miss a night. Besides, we could use some time alone." he said.

"I agree," I smiled in response. "So where are you taking me?" He grinned and inhaled a big breath of air. 

"Well, I was thinking maybe we could go down to the pier and grab some dinner. Then we could walk along the beach and watch the sunset. If you want, we could head back to our room after that and watch a movie just the two of us. Whatever you want to do." he said.

"That sounds lovely." I smiled. With that, we stayed in the water for awhile longer until we both began to get cold. We quickly made our way back from the beach and joined the rest of the family while they finished breakfast. 

"We will be going on a date later tonight so we won't be here. Just letting you all know." he informed everyone as he took a bite of his toast. 

"Ohhh, can we help you get ready?" Aaliyah and the other girls asked as they bounced over to where I was sitting. I chuckled as I saw their excitement. 

"Of course you can." I told them. Shawn grinned at me from across the room and I could tell he was looking forward to it too.

***

After everyone was starting to come in from the beach to prepare for dinner, I quietly made my way up to our room. After showering and blow drying my hair, I picked out my outfit which consisted of a white blouse tucked into my favorite black pencil skirt. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to wear my new red bra, which I paired with matching red panties and put it all together with my red velvet heels. I felt sexy as I looked in the mirror which made me smile. Knowing Shawn and I would finally get some alone time made butterflies fill my stomach. I finished getting changed just as the other girls walked into the room, closing the door behind them. 

"Ohh, you look gorgeous." they all said, taking a seat on the bed. 

"Thank you! You girls are the sweetest." I gleamed. For the next half hour, they hung out as they watched me do my hair and make up. I let them pick out my jewelry and the whole time they filled me in on each of their boy situations. 

"I think boys are icky" one of them said. I laughed and nodded my head. 

"Yeah, boys are gross." I said which made them giggle. "They smell too." I chuckled. Shawn walked into the room just as the laughter died down. 

"What's all this noise about?" he said as he jokingly poked his sister in the side. His back was towards me so I took a step forward and placed my hands on his shoulder. He turned and I watched as his eyes immediately widened as he saw me. "Rach, you look beautiful." he said.

"Awww!" all of the girls yelled. 

"Thank you. You look pretty handsome yourself." I said, noticing he was all dressed up too. "You ready to go?" I asked. He nodded and we said goodbye to the girls. We then made our way to the front of the house and slipped out the door, feeling the warmth of the beach air. I grabbed his hand and together, we strolled down the pier.