15 :)

Rain fell onto his jacket as he walked out of the building.

People bleeding out in every direction. The injured laying on the floor staring up at the gloomy sky. The dying doing the same.

Sero had just finished hanging a nomu from a nearby tree and as he caught sight of his 'boss' he jogged over. His helmet stained with blood but his usual broad smile spread across his face.

Kaminari had gone ahead with Shinso to get into every radio, telephone, and tv system so that whatever Deku was saying was heard all throughout.

Dabi stood, leaning against a tree. Watching as his friend walked right out the gates of U.A, Sero following behind. He was spared because of his relationship with Izuku.

He never really favored anyone in the league so it didn't bring him any sadness that they were all just murdered. What brought him absolute sadness was the fact that such a loving and amazing kid had been pushed to do such horrible things.

Izuku could have been someone that the world looked up to. He could have done so many things but it just showed how the system fails so many, sending them down the wrong path then punishing them for what was their only option.

He turned his head ever so slightly when he felt a gentle hand being placed on his shoulder. There stood Amilah, two-toned hair resting at her shoulders as he gave a sad smile to her lover. She felt the same way Dabi did. These kids could have done so much, been so much. But here they were. Murdering in cold blood and changing the system with fear.

Because at the end of the day, would you listen to a person smiling about how amazing life is and not doing shit or someone telling you exactly how fucked up it is as they try to fix it?

"Come on Dabi, we need to get out of here if we don't want to end up in jail."

~

Izuku and Sero walked down the streets of Mustapha in peaceful silence. Listening to the thunder, raindrops, and screams.

Izuku had set off the bombs that he placed in the classrooms and now U.A was in flames. Being reduced to ashes, just like the hope that made people stupid and heartless enough to turn a blind eye to those struggling.

He was happy that his plan was working relatively well but he knew something was going to go wrong sooner or later. That's how it works. The bad guy never wins.

No matter how right or wrong they are.

Getting a call from Kaminari Izuku answers and instantly picks up on the boy's frantic breathing.

"Kami what's wrong? Catch your breath and speak to me!" Sero snapped his head to the boy, eyes filled with worry at the mention of his boyfriend.

"I-its Shinso-! I tried blocking but they were too fas-" Izuku dropped the phone. His heart was beating out of his chest as he booked it to where they were supposed to meet the two.

His mind was racing a mile a minute and as he begged his legs to go faster.

' this can't be happening. this can't be happening. this can't be happening. this can't be happening. this can't be happening. this can't be happening. this can't be happening. this can't be happening. this can't be happening. this can't be happe-'

Izuku came to an abrupt stop as he saw Shinso laying in the middle of the road, Kaminari wrapping a torn piece of his shirt around his chest. Tears were running down the once blonde's face as he spoke to the purple-haired teen.

Izuku ran over and skidded onto his knee's. He pulled the boy into a tight hug before laying him back down and checking his pulse.

"It's faint but it's still there. . ." He muttered to himself. He shot his eyes to the blonde that was trying and failing to stop tears, looking for an explanation.