Chapter 9

Yeah, Izuku just fucked up. He fucked up big time. Now he doesn't know what to do. 

Kaminari is gonna fucking kill him. 

"Wait, wait, WAIT!! So you're telling ME, Hitoshi Shinso that YOU, Izuku mother fucking Midoriya is the Devil. Like the one, everyone is scared to death of? Like the one that killed all those cops and is like a total fucking badass?" 

"Yes." 

"Like the one that is actually lowkey hot and is like super powerful?" 

"Yes."

"Like the one-"

"YES! Holy fuck, is it that hard to believe?" Izuku shouted. Don't get him wrong he was quite amused by how shocked the other looked.

"Ok, ok sorry. Please continue." Shinso said, smirking to himself at how the other blushed ever so slightly when he called him hot. This was a lot to take in and a rather hard decision to make on the spot but he was honestly excited. 

Izuku had asked him to join his ranks. Join him to take over the world. Join him to help those who want revenge.

After the conversation, the two just had it wasn't such a bad idea. Hitoshi trusted him. He didn't know why, but he did.

Hitoshi had always wanted to help people. He always wanted to help people that had never gotten help before. It gave him joy, something that didn't really come easy with the boy.

After being labeled a villain for most of his life it seemed fitting. Sure he would just be playing into what everyone expected of him but this was his chance.

To get back at his parents. Get back at his school mates. Get back at everyone that looked down on him and pushed him away just because of his quirk. Something he couldn't control.

"So will you join my ranks Shinso? We can do great things together. Just you... and I."

It was his tone...and the honesty in his eyes. It was the subtle smirk that rested on his pink lips and the way he turned his head to the side ever so slightly. It was Izuku. It was Izuku that made him give that answer and he doesn't regret saying it at all.

"Yes, I Will."

•∆•

After telling Kamimari of the whole conversation the night before, Izuku was scolded. Harshly.

It was to he expected but the blondes words were slightly hurtful. But besides that, they had been discussing their plan for the upcoming events.

Killing All Might isn't that hard part. They aren't too worried about that.

What they are worried about is how they are going to have the heroes distracted so they could make their debut.

Izuku was smart and that came with its perks. You see, the boy will broadcast a prerecorded message across all of Japan.

Every phone, laptop, tv, and radio was going to play it and there was nothing anyone could do to stop it. While people we're busy listening to what he had to say he would send out the nomu's he stole from the league to disrupt the smaller cities.

While those small heroes were busy the group of three will be spread out across the main cities that just so conveniently were all in the middle of the country. All close together and all within intercom range.

They'll send the whole country into a frenzy and before anyone thinks 'oh the heroes will save us!', they'll throw All Mights dead body.

Right in the middle of the first town, he saved. Musutafu.