Chapter 11

"W-what are you doing here?!" Bakugo shakily asked. He didn't expect to find the greenette here until it finally clicked. 

His ruby eyes widened as his mouth fell a gap. He looked at the others sitting in the room and they were all glaring at the dead body that sat in the middle of the room. None of them seemed to really notice his presence until Shigaraki scoffed. 

"So you finally came crawling back?" He asked mockingly. All the other pairs of eyes in the room fell on him while he held back a snarky remark. 

"I-i want to join the league. I finally foun-" He was cut off by a dangerously familiar voice. 

"No." Turning to glare at Izuku, Katsuki immediately regretted his choice.  He was met with the harsh glare of glowing red eyes. "If this little shit even gets a chance to explain his reasoning I will kill everyone in this room and make it look like a mass suicide." 

With his words being stated Dabi chuckled. "Well, you heard him, kid. Sorry but the answer is no." 

Before he could protest a woman with dark smooth skin walked into the room. She was quite tall and her two-toned hair laid gracefully on her shoulders as he crossed her arms over her chest. 

Her purple eyes looked around at all the people in the room before they landed on Katsuki. She heaved a sigh as she walked over to Dabi and took a  seat right on his lap. The burned man blushed at her abrupt actions but she just looks at Izuku, a question evident in her glimmering eyes. 

"Could you please." He mumbled making a hand gesture to Katsuki. Rolling her eyes she got up from her seat and walked over to the still very confused Bakugo. 

Raising her hands to either side of his head, her hair started to float.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head while his feet were lifted off the ground. But as soon as it started, it ended.

Katsuki fell from the air, landing with a 'thump'. Now completely unconscious. The two-toned women, known as Mwaza Amilah shook her head and let out a deep sigh.

Amilah instructed one of the lackeys that stood around to take Bakugo back to his house.

"And without any bruises this time!" She yelled to them as they walked out the metal door.

Rolling her violet eyes she turned on her heel to grin at the still bleeding and defiantly dead Uraraka Ochako that sat in the middle of the dimly lit bar.

Walking over she snapped her fingers. Black latex gloves appeared around her long nimble fingers while gripping a leak-proof black trash bag.

Turning her head to the side she looks at Izuku from the corner of her eye.

"Should I take care of the bitch of I leave her to Toga?" She question, malice laced in every word regarding the brown-haired corpse.

"Nah you can leave it to Toga. Thanks bitch." Izuku sighed, which got him a playful glare before she walked over to the door. Keys in her hand and slides on her feet she turned around to look at her boyfriend.

"Babe you want something from McDonald's? I'm going before I head home." Replying with, 'just a sprite' the purple and black haired women walked out the bar. Ready to finish 'Parasyte' and eat Mcdonald's fires before her boyfriend got home. 

Izuku was just exhausted. He had finally calmed down and all he wanted to do was go back to his dorm and chill with his now, group of four. (👀) But instead of doing what he had been wanting to do since he got here, he is worried about how to cover up the freaking murder he just committed. 

Rolling his emerald eye, Izuku gave a mocking two-fingered salute to Shigaraki before also taking his leave.  

The cold night air hit him as soon as he steps foot out the door. It was unusually cold for an autumn night but seeing the small puddles that littered the cracked sidewalk, he assumed it has rained. 

Shoving his hands deep into the warmth of his pockets Izuku looked up at the night sky. The stars sparkled against the clear dark blue sky that covered his home country in darkness. The moon,- covered ever so slightly by passing clouds- shining along the sidewalk, giving extra light for bypassers since the flickering street lights were barely glowing at a dim.  

It was a truly beautiful night, but the only thing passing through Izuku's mind was how radiant Hitoshi's eyes would look in the glowing moonlight. 

As he continued his journey he passed the, now cleared, and cleaned beach he had once lived in. The waves crashed hard against the damp white sands while a couple of three walked along the water in the distance. 

The blue waters reflected the soft white color of the moon. The crabs burrowed deep into the sand but only their silhouettes could be seen from where the greenette was standing. The view of the beach was breathtaking but the boy's thoughts were elsewhere. 

'I really should take Hitoshi here. He would love it!' He thought to himself. A soft smile adorning his lips at thought of the others smile and eyes filled with amazement at the sight before him. 

Realizing that his thoughts were constantly plagued by the fluffy purple hair that he had loved running his fingers through, the lavender eyes that stared at him with no hate or malice, the voice that always brought him pure happiness, the strong arms that he loved laying in, and everything about Hitoshi Shinso. 

He loved everything about Hitoshi Shinso. From the slightest curl of his hair to his painted black toenails. 

'I-I love h-Hitoshi Shinso...!!' I love Hitoshi Shinso!' After finally realizing his burning feelings for the boy Izuku sprinted back to the dorms at full speed. 

Passing barking dogs, flickering street lights, and leaving the waves crashing against the shore behind him. He needs to express his feeling. He needed to tell him how he felt. He needed to tell the boy he loved him. 

...Before someone else did. 

Time skip~ 

Panting, Izuku stopped in front of the door of the dorms. It was around 3 am but the common room lights were still on. Not really caring Izuku walked through the automatic doors. Looking around the room he found the back of a head covered in familiar Purple hair. 

'He probably couldn't sleep without me here!' Izuku chuckled to himself as he walked over.

He shouldn't have walked over.

Because that caused him to hear a conversation that he never wanted to hear. 

"Shinso, I have a crush on you. Would you like to be my boyfriend?" 

"w-what...?" 

?" 

TeeHee

You're welcome 🙃

Did I put myself in this story? Yes.
Did I ship myself with Dabi? Yes.
Am I currently watching Parasyte? Yes.
Am I leaving you all on a cliffhanger again? Yes.
Will the next chapter be angsty? Also yes!

Have a great day! 

-mooncore