Chapter 5

Obviously not believing a single word I just said people started activating their quirks in a way to intimidate me. It didn't work in the slightest. All their quirks are actually pretty lame if you ask me but honestly, that just makes my job so much easier. 

My face morphed from a happy smile into the deadliest glare I think any of these kids have ever seen. Most of them visibly flinched and the ones that didn't took several steps back. I rolled my eyes, about to just head to my room when I noticed a kid that had two hair colors. 

Walking over to him, he was clearly on edge. I couldn't help the small smile that made its way onto my face. 

'He really is Dabi's brother.'

"You must me Todoroki!" I stretched out my hand and he reluctantly shook it. "I've heard so many great things about you! I really hope that we can be friends."

He bowed coyly and I swear I saw a smirk as he went down. I was about to walk away but Eraser walking into the room. He glared at me and I returned it with an innocent smile. 

He explained the situation to the class and they apologized to me. A girl with brown hair followed by...floating clothes (?) came and started talking about how horrible it was that I was kidnapped and honestly started to get my nerves. 

I just walked away without saying a single word. She huffed mumbling something about just trying to be nice as I made my way to the elevator. 

I heard a chuckle next to me as I passed the kitchen. Looking back I saw a kid with purple hair and bloodshot lavender eyes. He was holding a coffee mug and seemingly trying not to laugh. 

"What's so funny?" I asking in a bitterly sweet tone. He looked at me and shook his head.

"You don't have to keep up the act with me. I can clearly see that you wanted to bitch slap her." He chuckled lowly. Blushing I sheepishly rub the back of my neck.

"That obvious huh?" 

Apparently, his name is Shinso. He actually seems like a pretty chill dude and the fact that he saw right through my act as soon as I got here says things. And him being fucking DREAMY doesn't bother me at all. 

Another thing that fucking kacchan bullied me for. Being gay.

Even though he is too, I'm pretty sure he took it out on me because he had a crush on me or something. I don't really know and I could honestly care less. That little prick is the first one I'm gonna kill. 

After my little talk with Shinso, I FINALLY made it back to my room. It was pretty bare but that didn't bother me. It wasn't like I was going to spend long here anyway.

I looked around and found clothes and things in the closet and drawers. The connected bathroom had all the things that I'll need and a bunch extra under the sink. It seemed like a pretty decent room, the only thing that was bothering me was the fact that the fuckers put a damn a mic in my room.

It was in the corner above my bed and even though it matched the color of the walls I could obviously notice the strange bump and flashing red light. 

Stepping onto my bed I took it off and threw it into the toilet after several failed attempts of smashing it. Walking out of the bathroom I headed for the drawer placed by my desk. I changed into a white shirt that was in the drawer and some sweat pants. 

I was just chilling on my bed, playing on the phone I smuggled in here when I heard a knock on the window. I already knew who it was and just shouted an 'it's open'. 

Dropping from the window sill he dusted himself off and flopped on my bed. 

3rd person pov

"Yes?" He asked, not looking up from his phone. Even though Izuku had only been known to be working with the league for a little him and Dabi have known each other for much longer. Dabi always used to hang out with Zack at the abandoned house so naturally, they all became friends. 

"Did you see my brother?" He asked quietly, turning his body so that he was facing the green-haired boy even though he was still on his stomach. Izuku smiled sadly, he knew just how much it hurt Dabi to leave his siblings in that situation. He always beat himself about it despite getting constant reassurance from his friends. 

"Yeah, I did..." Izuku trailed off. "He seems almost as emo as you!" He said giggling quietly, he honestly wanted to change the atmosphere in the room. It made him uncomfortable and he didn't like seeing his friend in such a sour mood. 

The comment made the scarred boy chuckle lightly, Izuku always knew how to make him feel better in these situations and he was grateful for it. 

The two chatted normally after that. It wasn't anything evil or villain related either, currently, they were debating whether or not mint chocolate was better than dark chocolate. It was a rather dumb argument if either of them were being completely honest but they were too invested and both of them being the stubborn idiots they were, weren't going to back down now. 

"As I said before!! MINT CHOCOLATE is sweeter and has more flavor. Dark chocolate on the other hand is just bitter nothing else." Deku stated rather matter-a-factly. Rolling his eyes Dabi fired back with his own point. This back and forth continued until the younger of the two let out a small yawn. 

Chucking lowly Dabi gets up from his spot on the bed and heads towards the window. Looking at him questioningly Izuku gets up as well. Before he could ask where the other was going he got an idea. 

"So you're too prideful to admit I'm right so you're leaving? Interesting." Smirking Izuku crossed his arms over his chest and gave Dabi a challenging look. As if daring him to try and retort. 

Rolling his eyes Dabi just gives the boy a two-fingered salute before falling backward out the window. Izuku took his time walking to the window. He knew Dabi was fine but he just wanted to check. 

Looking out, arms still crossed he saw Dabi smirking up at him. 

"I knew you would come to check on me, softy!" He whisper yelled. Deku just playfully rolled his eyes trying to hide the smile that was trying to push itself onto his soft pink lips. Shaking his head Deku pulled back into his room, closing the window and pulling down the draps. he turned off the lights and hopped into bed. 

He closed his eyes, mentally preparing himself for the next 3 months. 

' All I need to do is collect information on all might and potentially kill him if I get the chance. Not hard at all! Right?' 

 Not hard at all! Right?' 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

THIS IS THE SECOND CHAPTER I'VE DONE TODAY AND IM FUCKING PROUD OF MYSELF!!

Anyways there might be some shindeku in this. it wasn't my intention but here we are I guess >-<

HAVE AN AMAZING FUCKING DAY YOU BEAUTIFUL BITCH!!

-mooncore 

𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝? | shindekuजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें