Chapter 1

Izuku Midoriya.  A Nobody.  A waste of space.  A quirkless freak. Those are the names given to the young 13-year-old boy.

You see, everyone thinks that our little Izuku is quirkless. Even himself.

He is constantly bullied and belittled because of this and he has no friends. The one person he thought would be his friend forever left him in the dust and became his number one bully. He has tormented, abused, and all-out tortured Izuku.

He told him to kill himself several times and now he is actually considering.

Izuku is now on his way to the tallest building that he knows. He thought of all the things that could go wrong but he is just not happy with life. He has stopped being happy a long time ago.

Walking under a bridge to get there faster he took in his surroundings. It was dark and shadowy. Anyone would be scared to walk in the shadows on a dark and gloomy day, right? Not Izuku. He feels safest when he is in the dark. It makes him feel powerful.

The further he walked under the long bridge the more powerful he felt, but he also felt like someone was following him. He thought of running but then thought if he was just going to kill himself why would it matter if whatever was following him did whatever it intended?

He walked for a little longer when he felt goo around his leg. He looked down and saw green goo crawling around his leg. In a situation like this, someone would scream, don't you think. Again not Izuku.

He just watched as it crawled higher and higher up his leg. But once it started talking about how easy it is to take over his quote ' weak ass body' something inside him snapped. He felt like nothing could stop him at that moment.

His eyes lost all color, turning completely white. His body was engulfed in the shadows that surrounded them in the dark underbridge. The sludge man retracted from Izuku completely. The boy looked to be possessed by some sort of demon.

As he spoke to the sludge villain his voice was cold and emotionless, but also filled with rage at the same time. "I. Am not. Weak." He walked closer to the villain that was crawling back toward the wall, into more shadows.

Izuku lifted his hand, making the shadows that were all around them come to his feet. The villain was utterly terrified. Looking up at Izuku was he continued to walk closer. He knew there was no getting out of it but he would be damned if he didn't even beg for his life.

"Please Kid!! I didn't mean anything I said! I'm just a poor man trying to survive in this cruel wor-". He was cut off, Izuku was now inches away from him. Making the poor villain stare straight into his pure white eyes. "If you ever so much as think the word useless I will find you and kill you where you stand."

He stepped back and cast his hand forward lazily. Sending all the shadows that were lying dormant at his feet into a full attack at his first victim.

Before the sludge villain was knocked unconscious by the shadows that were ridding him of all light one thought crossed his mind, "It's The Devil...".

Once the man was knocked unconscious Izuku blinked a few times then was back to normal. His eyes their same emerald color but this time they shined with surprise. His skin and everything he was wearing was back to their original color instead of pitch black.

' Did...? Did that just happen? Do I have a quirk?!? OMG! I have a quirk! TAKE THAT BAKUHOE THOTSUKI!! (I'm not sorry for that)

Izuku was over the moon. He finally had a quirk. But that's not the only thing he was reveling over. The sheer power he felt when controlling shadows was amazing. The fact that he was about to, as Bakugo would say 'take a swan dive off a roof' because of something he actually had made him laugh.

Once he calmed down he picked up his school bag and started walking to the one place he knew no one would look for him.

The beach had been used as a dump for so many years that it was covered from end to end with trash.

He called his shadows but they didn't come as strong as they did before. Only his hand turned black. Not really worried he cleared an area out and set his bag down.

He lightly chuckled again at the thought of his having a quirk as powerful as he did.

' All those years of bullying and I had a quirk all along. Ha, those bastards are going to pay for what they have done to me! What they have done to society to make it alright to make the quirkless feel like they don't amount to anything!'

He watched as the waves crashing against the beach. Smiling to himself at the calming sight.

'Guess I'm going to have to fix that.'

Hi guys!

This is the first chapter 'Who said the Devil is red - villain Deku'. I really hope you all enjoy this book since I have been wanting to write it for a while now. I mainly got the idea from some villain Deku stuff I saw on Pinterest and some AMVs on youtube.

I really like villain Deku cause I just think it's cool.

I know this first chapter isn't the best but the rest will be better I promise. There also might be a surprise ship in here if u didn't read the tags 😏.

But anyways

I hope you have an amazing day!

-mooncore