Chapter 14 (oof)

WARNING

This chapter may be a little disturbing for some readers so read with caution ig.

Enjoy!

With no one in the classrooms and all the teachers in one place, Izuku set up the booms in all the classrooms with a big smile on his face. 

Things with him and Shinso were going great so there was always a reason for him to smile now a days. He was just walking out the last classroom when he spotted Sero and Kaminari giggling as they ran down the hall at full speed. 

Following them, he sprinted down the hallway and towards the gate where Shinso was waiting for all of them. They had to go to the league's hideout so they could get into their. . . costumes. 

Izuku already had one but the rest had the entire time to design what they wanted and how they wanted it. None of them had anything fancy that stood out or anything but they all liked what they got none-the-less. 

Once they were all changed they got ready for the first part of their plan. Denki, in a gold dress shirt and a black vest, to cover it. A black choker with gold spikes wrapped around his neck while a single hand had a jet black glove that was just waiting to be drenched in the beautiful color of crimson red. 

He washed out the blonde hair dye in his hair- that was originally black- but the place that would normally be a black lightning bolt. 

Sero wearing something similar to his hero costume. An all-black full body suit but tape lining his ankles, caller bone, and at the end of his sleeves, which ended just above his elbows. Spikes coming out the knee pads and shoulder pads and fingerless gloves that went up to under his elbows. Taping going in an up and down zig-zag pattern on his stomach and chest while there was a crack in the corner of the shield on his helmet. ( the art is up top so credit to 'Justalittlebitartsy' on twitter. But its the way I SIMP FOR THIS GODDAMED TAPE DISPENSER for me :))

Shinso wore something more combat-ready. A black windbreaker was laying over his broad shoulder with a two pocket holster that was strung over his chest and clipped together behind his back. Holding his weapons and gasses in case something went wrong. 

His capture weapon wrapped around his neck, resting on his shoulders while his hands were covered by black fingerless gloves. He wore black cargo pants that had two large pockets on each thigh and flexible combat boots. His voice changer was already over his mouth and though to most his eyes seemed dull and bored as always Izuku could see the excitement and fear swirling around in those deep pools of purple. 

Izuku had been keeping tabs on the retired symbol of peace for a while now so he knew exactly where the blonde skeleton man would be at this time. 

Staying hidden in Izuku's shadows they traveled through alleyways until they got to the conference building at U.A. The League had already made their little... distraction at the gates of U.A so majority of the teachers and heroes that were present were fending off rampant nomu.

Sero smirked before going over to the window to see if the 'target' was still there.

All Might stood next to Nezu, the two seemed to be in a heated argument. All had left his weak point wide open and that only benefited the teens.

Sero looked back at Izuku and gave him his usual broad smile. He was prepared to wreak absolute havoc on this little sleepy town in Japan but he was also prepared for the worst.

Having a small apartment rented and ready in Spain for him and his love just in case things went south.

Deku gave his teammates the signal and they all dispersed to their designated area. Shinso stayed behind though, wanting to talk to Izuku privately before he left himself.

𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐝? | shindekuOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara