Chapter 4

Deku pov

Today was the day we had to execute the plan. In all honesty, I was just a tad bit nervous.

The league had roughed me up before sending me off so it looked like I had to fight my way out. It's funny to me how getting punched in the face a few times is all it takes for the 'heroes' to believe you fought for your life.

Kurogiri (aka mist man) dropped me off a few meters away from the school's entrance. I looked pretty beat up so the first person to see me (fake) stumbling around offered help.

What made this even better was that they were a teacher.

A man with messy long black hair. He had some kind of scarf that looked like bandages and he looked severely sleep-deprived (aka me).

He brought me into the school and took me straight to the nurse's office. There was an old lady there that gave me kisses on all my wounds. I thought it was weird but then they started healing.

That's when I remembered I'm in U.A. They have hero staff! The guy that brought me in is Eraser Head! This old lady is most likely recovery girl. Ha, this is too easy. With access to all this, I could really find a lot to blackmail these suckers!

Once all my wounds were healed a rat looking motherfucker walked into the room with tea in his hand. He whispered with the two and Recovery Girl sent me looks from time to time which boosted my curiosity. 

Sending the closest shadow to me to listen in to their conversation, and apparently, they know I'm Izuku Midoriya and are wondering if they should question me here or at the police station. Rolling my eyes I call back the shadow and call out to them 

"U-uh e-excuse me?" 

The mouse fuck looked over at me then at EraserHead. Recovery put a hand on its shoulder and walked over to me. Soft eyes looking over me, as if checking if I was really there. It pissed me off knowing that they could have actually found me if they actually looked and didn't just walk around the fucking city like idiots.

"Dear... do you know that you been missing for the past 3 years?" What kind of fucking question is that !?!

"Uhh, no shit old lady! I was fucking kidnapped and tortured relentlessly for 3 FUCKING YEARS and your useless ass cops weren't even CLOSE to finding me!!" I shouted.

•∆•

After my little 'outburst' in the infirmary, they took me in for questioning and it shocked them how I survived for so long. It took a lot in me not to laugh at how fucking stupid they are. I didn't even believe half the shit I was saying but they said since my mom is in a mental hospital and my dad is nowhere to be found they'll just put me in one of their classes. 

I told them that the league 'experimented' on my and that how I got my shadow quirk. It was fun watching their faces turn pale when I created a giant shadow monster behind me. I explained in the littlest detail of how my quirk works and these fuckers put me in fucking class 1-a! 

Like how weak do these kids have to be from me, a kid that was just 'rescued' from a kidnapping is able to be in their class. But it only works better for me so I'm not really complaining. 

They didn't exactly know what to do for my housing so again like the dumb fuckers that they are, put in the fucking dorms. I was just excited to see what the fucking kids would do. I remember the burnt bitch telling me that his brother was in that class so I'll like to see what exactly he can do. If he is anything like his brother then he is defiantly an emo lord. 

Walking me to the tall brick building, Eraser Head filled me in on the rules. It again took a lot in me not to laugh. How in the hell did this tried motherfucker expect me to 'fOLlow tHE rUlEs'. 

I just nodded absentmindedly, my focus falling on all the shadows in the area. There were 'heroes' all over the place and they thought that they were being stealthy about it. I decided it would be fun to mess with them so I did the most logical thing possible. 

Pulling the shadows towards me the people came in our direction at alarming speeds. As they came closer Eraser Head jumped out the way looking from afar as they were dropped right in front of me.

"Now listen to me well, 'heroes' I may be mentally unstable from being kidnapped and all but that doesn't give any of you the slightest right to follow my around as you please." They all looked at me wide-eyed. Rolling my eyes I glared at them harshly and continue my way. Throwing Eraser a look over my shoulder I ask what room I'm in. 

Still shocked by my sudden display of power he stutters out my room number and I walked away. Smirking devilishly I crush that shadows still in my hand, putting all those low time heroes in indescribable pain. 

•∆•

I had already had my shoes off and was walking towards the elevator when those idiot children finally noticed me. 

"Hey! Who are you and what are you doing here?!" Turning around slowly I give them all an award-winning smile. Even though I can already tell that I'm not going to enjoy this in the slightest I still want to gain their trust. It is a crucial part of the plan after all. 

"Hi! I'll be your new classmate, Izuku Midoriya. Pleased to meet you!"

 Pleased to meet you!"

That chapter didn't even go in the direction I wanted it to but I still like how it turned out so I'll just leave it. I feel like I haven't written in like the longest so actually sitting and doing it is kinda weird ^^;

Anyway, HAVE AN AWESOME DAY LOVES!!

-mooncore <3