Chapter 2

It had been 3 years since Izuku Midoriya was reported as missing.

No one knew what happened to him or where he went. They looked for a few months before they announced him as dead. His mother was so utterly heartbroken that she lost her mind. She was put in a mental hospital to make sure she didn't hurt herself or others.

Izuku knew about this. He knew of his mother's deteriorating mental and physical health. He knew where she was. But did he care? Did he feel bad? Did he feel guilty for doing this to her?

Not in the slightest.

He was furious with his mother. No words could describe the feelings he had for that woman. She knew he had a quirk, she knew that he could have been a normal kid and not gone through what he did. But she kept it from him. Faked a doctor's note and everything just to keep him away from the truth.

Making him believe that there was nothing that could change that 'fact'. Meaning he never tried to activate what was actually there, to begin with.

As said before, no one knew what happened to Izuku Midoriya. But they did know about 'The Devil'. Not the fallen angel. Not the red one with the horns. Not the one that is the ruler of hell.

No.

The one that has been putting fear into the heart of every hero that hears his name.

The one that has killed 50 police officers in 25 seconds.

The one that put All Might. The symbol of peace into a coma... for 5 months.

The devil that is known to be green.

•∆•

Deku's pov

It was another day back at the beach. I was practicing my sharpening.

A couple of months after I found out I actually have a quirk I figured out how to sharpen my nails and harden my hands. ( kind of like Killua from HxH)

At first, I could only do the technic for a second or two. But after a hell of a lot of practice, I could keep my hands like that for days and not get cramps.

I had also worked on my speed and agility. I had become really fast. Like really fucking fast bro.

I am able to extract a heart from a moving person in about half a second. It's something I picked up after almost getting sent to jail by a fake again. The bastard was talking about how he needed the money to buy a hot tub and I had a hefty bounty on my head.

It disgusts me just how terribly selfish they can be.

Other than the fact that I have grown a few inches and my muscle mass had too, I'm still pretty much the same. Curly green and black hair. Brown freckles on both my cheeks. Big eyes. It's still me... but not really.

I'm not the kind, gullible, pushover I used to be. I can clearly fight. I have gained a really sharp tongue. Which meant I could send you home with some insecurities you didn't even know you had if I really wanted to.

I also can curse up a storm but I'm pretty sure that's from hanging out with Zack so much. ( that's right bitches cross over time. If you know what anime Zack is from you are now my best friend)

He was the local serial killer. A pretty nice guy actually.

He was tall with black hair. Bandages covered his whole body but the places that weren't covered were burned.

He wore the same brown, blood-stained hoodie and red pants all the time. Black combat boot were the only fashionable thing he wore and it kind of pissed me off.

I may be living in a makeshift house built from beach trash but I still had style.

My villain outfit was black pants and a white dress shirt. Thigh-high boots and a green coat that had white shoulder pads and black accents. (The picture at the beginning of the chapter and the cover art)

After working with my quirk over the years I realized that it makes it a little (and by a little I mean a lot) hard to breathe. So I wear a gas mask to filter out the shadows.

I realized that depending on my mood or state of mind I can change the glow of my eyes while using my quirk.

If I'm neutral or not really feeling a specific emotion my eyes will glow green, as well as the outlines of my shadows. When I'm agitated it's red. If I'm focused they don't really glow a color just kind of illuminates, but when I'm mad, just outright furious then it doesn't glow.

It goes a pitch-black color. A color that doesn't allow any kind of light to pass through. My eyes change to white. Pure white, where nothing is seen but your reflection if you look into them. It's only gotten like that once before and that was when I first realized I had a quirk.

Other than that I have control over all shadows so I can make then take the form of anything I please. They can sneak up on stuff. I can even make them into warriors, knights, or even servants if needed. They can relay information by sending the sound waves through the shadows and into my ears. They can pretty much be or do whatever I want them too which is pretty great for me.

With all things considered I'm living a pretty ok life. I may live in a makeshift junk house but it's still pretty nice. Whenever I need something I just go out in my villain suit and since pretty much everyone is scared to death of me I just take it and leave.

The only thing that would make things better would be a way to get back at the heroes. A way to make them see the error of their ways and find a way to change.

Or a way to just kill someone in really high power and make people listen to me.

Whichever is easiest.

What's up bitches!!!

Well here is another chapter. I have so many unpublished books it's not even funny at this point.

I thought this book was going to be long but I don't think so anymore. I can't really write 'long' books because I have so many ideas and I need to get them all out but hey, u never know.

Anyways, have an awesome day
-mooncore