Bonus, Lil Q&A, and About Next Book!!

Bonus: Bakugo is a cat!

Deku's PoV

I'm sitting the the living room with Uraraka next to me watching something on the TV. Ida then comes in saying dinner would be ready momentarily, and to clean ourselves up, which we quickly do. Soon enough everyone is in the kitchen grabbing themselves a bite to eat.

I look around the room, only to notice that Kirishima and Kacchan are missing. Wired Kiri loves dinner he'd never miss it, and Kacchan almost always helps cook. I question Uraraka about it, but she just brushes it off saying they're probably training or something.

I agree and shrug it off, getting ready to bite into my food, when Kiri busts through the door.

" GUYSSSSSS!!!! GUYS COME HERE! LOOK WHAT I FOUND!" He screams, beckoning us over. Soon enough we're all there looking a him. We watch a he opens up his jacket to reveal a blonde cat, that seems to be scowling at the class.

" Woah! A cat!!! So cute where'd you find him?" Mina question gushing over the bunch of blonde spiky fur. She reaches to pet it but it swipes at her. " Ah!!! Well dang someone doesn't liked to be touched!"

Forgetting about eating we place the cat on the floor and sit around it in a circle. We question Kiri about how he found it to which he responds that it was trying to open up the door.

The girls try and pet him again, but he hisses at them and sends them a glare that says don't touch me. That's when I notice that the cats eyes are a shade of red. A red that reminds me of someone. In an instant I glance around the room, instantly realizing that the person I was looking for still wasn't present

Then everything clicked! KACCHAN!! Then I start to panic and get nervous. We've been playing with Kacchan this whole time!! He must be pissed! Oh god-

" Uhm guys-" I squeak out, kinda nervous. Everyone turns towards me with a questioning look. " I don't think we should play with him like that," I say twiddling my fingers.

" Huh? Why not?" Mina questions.

" W-well I think that-" I point to the cat, " is Kacchan."

The cats ears instantly pick up, and it's head turns toward me. It then started walking over to me, making little grumbling noises as it went. Once he reached me he looked up at me, he then placed a paw on my leg and turn towards everyone else in the room meowing in confirmation.

I smiled down at the cat, proud of my self for realizing it, and he just looked up at me with a scowl. Yup definitely Kacchan.

I don't know what you thought was going to happen. This is Deku we're talking about, he'll always recognize Kacchan in an instant.

Now I got a few questions for a QnA so I'm gonna answer them!!!!

1Q) what gave you the idea for writing the story?
A) Actually, I was scrolling through Pinterest and I saw the picture, that I used for the cover, and I thought that looks like that would make a cute story lol! So here we are!!

2Q) BakuDeku fanfics would I recommend?
A) I actually haven't had time to read lately, because the school. But, if you want to see the ones that i really liked they're on my read list. ( I am also planning on adding more to that because I do read a lot more!!!)

3Q) Fav Wattpad author?
A) I actually am not sure bout this, I'm not good at picking favorites, I mean I don't even have a favorite artist, or color (cuz it changes a lot (it's currently yellow!)).

4Q) Fav BNHA characters?
A) OH BABY! OKE! Favorite hero's are Fatgum❤️ and Mirko❤️!!! I mean look!!

4Q) Fav BNHA characters?A) OH BABY! OKE! Favorite hero's are Fatgum❤️ and Mirko❤️!!! I mean look!!

And I pretty much love all of class 1A soooo

And I pretty much love all of class 1A soooo.... YEAH!

5Q) Fav ships?
A)So bkdk is my #1 okay but I don't mind other ships!! But I rly like KiriMina too! I think they rly cute together!! Denki and Shinzo is a cute combo! Also Aizawa and Mic I likey! There a lot more but there is no way I'm listing them out lol

6Q) Manga or Anime?
A) so I actually REALLY like both. I Like to read it first, if possible! THEN go and watch it!! I think is SO COOL to see all the scenes in action!!! I've done this with a few anime's! And I'm also currently readin BNHA too!!

7Q) Character I simp for the most?
A) probably Bakugo since he's is one of my favorites that I get to see on screen a lot, next would be Midoriya! Who I actually really love with all my heart, bro he my kid. I've adopted him and you can't stop me!

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ANOUCEMENT!!!!

So the next book I will be writing is a Villan Deku book!! I'm actually currently planning it out to try and get the background of the story and I'm almost done!! So if your interested in reading that I'll drop a chapter here saying it's open, when it is! If ur not just ignore it idc lol.

Also thank u for waiting so long... school is rough this year since it's my senior year and I'm taking all AP... I'm also working when I get the chance!!! So with that I will bid you ado! Byeeeee-! Thanks again!!