Who Won?

Deku's PoV

As we were walking away from the rest of the group I kept staring at Kacchan. This is gonna be some great training! Me against everyone! I'll get to learn so much more about everyone's quirks. I started grinning a little bit at the thought. I might even beat Kacchan.

" Okay, listen up you two," Aizawa started getting both Mineta's and my attention. " You will both start right next to each other. You will be let out 1 minute before Deku, so you can prepare or set traps. If you catch him, you win if you don't, you don't. Understand?"

" Yes sir, but do you think minute is enough?" The small boy questioned.

" Do you want me to lessen the time? I could do tha-"

" No no no! A minute is fine!"

" Good, now get in," the man said opening something that almost looked like a big box. When Mineta finally did, Aizawa slammed the door behind him. " Hey," I looked up at the man in question. " Do you think you can still use your quirk?"

Huh, I never thought to try. So, I jumped off his shoulder and walked over to a wall. Sorry bout this wall. I tried to activate One for All, I felt the energy go through my body. Okay that's a good sign, but let's not break any bones.

SMASHHH! I saw a bunch of cracks go through the wall. I turned and grinned at my teacher, he answered me in a nod. I was then put in the box. " Don't go easy on them, and good luck," I gave him a cheerful meow as he closed the door.

" OKAY, NOW THAT EVRYONE IS IN I WILL NOW START THE TIMER FOR ONE MINUTE!" I then heard noises next to me, that were quickly fading. I then started to pump myself up with the 40 seconds I had left.

Alright Midoriya you got this! Mineta quirk is good for traps but he's not as fast as me if I can just avoid the- "10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1! GOO!" The doors then opened and without a second thought I was off. The area looked like it had just been destroyed, almost apocalyptic. This is perfect for Mineta... he can easily hide and get me. So I have to stay in more open areas.

I continued to sprint seeing no sign of the grape like boy. I could almost fully see the safe zone too, which made me relax a bit. My first mistake. Out of nowhere a bunch of purple balls started getting thrown at me. It was hard to dodge them. If I got hit with one it was pretty much over for me.

I hadn't activated AFO yet, not wanting to give away all my secrets just yet. After dodging for a while the amount of balls getting thrown at me had lessened, but the floor was littered with them making harder to move.

I'm just gonna have to sprint for it. I started picking up speed toward the safe zone,  not really focusing on my surroundings. My second mistake. Something hit my back. Crap! It was one of the balls, it hadn't immobilized me but it was slowing me down. " I GOT YOU NOW DEKU!" I turned around to see a small boy starting to run at me, blood coming down from his head.

He still had one ball in his hand, he seemed to be saving it for the last minute. I didn't want to do this just yet, but I guess I don't really have a choice. Activating my quirk I speed myself up just enough to not seem suspicious, but to beat Mineta.

" THE WINNER IS DEKU!" I heard All Might yell over the speakers. I gave out a roar in victory, which in reality as a tiny meow. I then walked over to the purple boy who was panting and bleeding. Is he okay?

" Damn... I cant believe... I just got beat.... by a cat..." he panted out.

I then heard footsteps coming up to us, I turned to see Mr. Aizawa. " Good try Mineta, it was a good strategy. You just need to work on your endurance for your quirk more. If you did you would have won." I meowed in agreement. " Okay come on, there's a five minute break in between each round, Go to the nurse Mineta."

We then made our way to the over to the observation room. When we walked in we were surrounded by questioning teens, until Aizawa got angry and everybody chilled out. Todoroki helped burn off the balls. I meowed at him in thanks.

Kacchan then came over to me. I looked up at him, while he looked down at me. He then knelt down and patted me on the head. " I not sure how the hell you did that, but that was a damn good job." I started to purr as he kept petting me, I was happy Kacchan was proud of me.

" The more we hang out, the more I think you might actually be Deku," the boy chuckled. I tensed up a bit at that sentence. If Kacchan new now that this was me he'd kill me. He'd never forgive me for lying to him. He'd hate me just like in middle school. No no no!

" NOW CHILDREN!" I was pulled out of my thought by All Might. " You can see there is no reason to go easy on little Deku here! He is very capable of taking care of himself! Isn't that right Deku?" All Might questioned now standing next to me.

I meowed, understanding that this was just like what me and Aizawa did. " As you can see he can also answer you questions, just yes or no ones," This time Aizawa himself stated the facts. " you guys can ask him questions later though the next round starts soon."

I kept going through all the matches. I hadn't won all of them but I was doing pretty good. It was getting to the last match and we were on our five minute break. I looked up at the board and read down it to see how good I've done.

Mineta vs. Deku (Winner Deku)

Jiro vs. Deku (Winner Deku)

Tokoyami vs. Deku (Winner Tikoyami)

Kaminari vs. Deku (Winner Deku)

Hagakure vs. Deku (Winner Deku)

Sat vs. Deku (Winner Deku)

Ida vs. Deku (Winner Ida)

Koda vs. Deku (Winner Deku)

Sero vs. Deku (Winner Sero)

Asui vs. Deku (Winner Asui)

Yaoyorozu vs. Deku (Winner Yaoyorozu)

Aoyama vs. Deku (Winner Deku)

Ojiro vs. Deku (Winner Ojiro)

Shoji vs. Deku (Winner Deku)

Ashido vs. Deku (Winner Deku)

Kirishima vs. Deku (Winner Kirishima)

Uraraka vs. Deku (Winner Deku)

Todoroki vs. Deku (Winner Todoroki)

I was pretty proud of my self I had won about half of them so far, without using the extent of my power. The whole class was pretty exited for the next battle, and to be honest to was I. The last fight was Kacchan vs me.

" Hey Deku," I turned my head to the voice that was calling me. " Let's hurry up so I can beat you." We'll see about that Kacchan. I thought as I ran up to him. This is gonna be fun.

Word Count: 1217!

Okay, next Bakugo will actually battle Deku! Sorry bout another filler before the action begins... But, who do you think will win?!

I know but I'm not gonna tell any of you. Lol