Evidence

Bakugo's PoV

I sat outside the dorm buildings waiting for shitty hair to finally show up. He was two minutes late and I was getting sick of waiting. I was startled to death by someone patting my back, well more like slapping.

" Hey bakubro! Sorry for holding you up little Deku wouldn't leave me alone."

I turned toward the red head and glared, " don't call me that. And that's no damn excuse." He nodded his head with a smile while he apologized. I gave him a 'Tch' and started walking. " So what information did you get?"

" Well I got two locations that Midobro would usually go to, to work out. I even got a few convenience stores  that Uraraka told me she's been to with him." I nodded my head at the list of information. I knew if I went to all his friends they wouldn't tell me a thing, so shitty hair was the best option to get information.

We swiftly made our way to the first park. We searched for about an hour before not finding anything. We then started to ask people around to see if they knew anything. Nothing. Not a single sign. No one knew anything. Where the fuck are you? Damnit!

" Let's go," I said in a stern voice. " There's nothing here let's check the next park." We walked without talking. I was on edge and I'm sure Shitty hair could feel that. When we finally reached the next park we immediately began searching.

We had been searching for around 45 minutes, and I was already starting to think it was hopeless. " HEY BRO COME LOOK AT THIS!" My head immediately shot up, turning to the red head. I saw him leaning over something on the floor. I started sprinting over, nerves flowing through me.

I stopped right next to him. Looking down I swiftly grabbed the object. A phone. Deku's phone! " it's his," I sighed somewhat in relief to have some new evidence. " He even has a dumb All Might case," I chuckled a little bit.

" That means we're one step closer to knowing what happened!" Kirishima said smiling a sharks grin at me. I nodded my head in agreement and gave him a determined glare.

" Let's look around some more and if we don't find anything else we'll look around town," I stated making up a plan. I then glanced at the time. It's pretty late... " It starting to get late so let's hurry up." We both had our mission and 15 minutes later we found nothing new, so we started heading in the surrounding area.

" Grrrrlg." I turned to face the noise to see the red head holding his stomach, blushing slightly.

" Sigh.... let's stop and grab something to eat." Kiri then smiled and nodded at me. It took us a few minutes to reach anything open. But, when we found one shitty hair went in to get us both something to eat and drink.

I was leaning up against the wall when something little caught my eye. I walked over to it. It's an All Might key. It was connected to a red lanyard. I picked it up. This is Deku's. What confirmed my suspicion was the ID, which had a green haired boy with freckles in it.

What happened here, Deku? I started walking back to the store. Kirishima was just walking out with snacks in hand, but I passed him. I walked to the counter and slammed my hand on it startling the worker.

I held up the ID showing them the picture. " Have you seen him around here recently?" I questioned sternly referencing the picture.

The work looked terrified as they stuttered out a yes. Then then explained that they had seen him head towards the store, but before he entered he turned down the street. Never coming back to the store. I then questioned if I'd be able to see the security footage.

The worker hesitated, but slowly agreed. They told me to come back in 3 days so they could get that days footage downloaded on a dvd. I then gave them 30 dollars in thanks and started to walk out the door.

Before going out the door fully I turned towards the worker, startling them, and bowed. " Thank you so much. I really appreciate it." With that I walked back outside to see shitty hair digging into the snacks he bought.

" Did you go poop or something?" He questioned with a mouth full of chips. I gave him a side glare and continued walking. I was the tapped on the neck with something cold. I turned and glared at the boy as he gave me a cheeky smile. He held up a soda and some chips, which I swiftly took.

We walked back to UA, with only the sound of us crunching away at our chips. I thought about Deku the whole way there. Why am I doing all this? Cuz you want to renew what you broke. But, is that all I want. No you want something else. What do I want? What do you want?

We had made it right In front of the dorms, and I stopped. What do I want from Deku? What about Deku? Why is it always about him? Just him In my head. Just Deku. I-

My thoughts froze as Kirishima turned towards me with a questioning look. I like him.

" I like Deku."

Word Count 907!

WOOOO CONFESSION TIME! Again, sorry for the short chapter. I'm actually babysitting tonight and I really wanted to upload something. Sooo here this isss.

ALSO! Thanks for 1K views!!! I'd don't understand how or why, but hey I'll take it! Lol okay byeee!