Whats his name?

Bakugo's PoV

I was sitting there yelling at the half and half bastard for ignoring me! I mean he just so calm all the time, and it bothers the fuck out of me. I kept yelling at him as he continued to make himself tea which kinda pissed me off more.

" Listen here you half and half bastard-!" I was cut off from two loud squeals coming from the other room. I then quickly turned my head toward where I had put the little kitten, only to notice it not there anymore. Crap I thought as quickly forgot about icy hot and made my way over to the living room.

I walk in only to see bolt face and pink hair on the floor dying of laughter. Mr. robot swinging his arms and yelling some nonsense. Round face had her power activated, and she was staring up at the ceiling giggling like crazy.

I glance up only for my eyes to go a little wide. The tiny green haired cat has attached his claws to the ceiling and was walking upside down.

" Well that's something you don't see every day," icy hot state blandly next to me. Well on dip Sherlock. I thought as he came next to me. Alien face soon noticed us and she got up running over to us.

" Omg! Do you see this! This little guy just came up to us out of no where! And he's so cute!!" She squealed

" I know dumbass I brought him in here," I stared calmly.

"Woah really? I never expected you to do something like that," she spoke with a smirk on her face.

" HUH? WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN PINKY?" I question her. " And get the damn cat down before you damage it or something!"

" Haha alright alright! No need to get your panties in a twist," she laughed. Before I could yell at her she ran over to the other dorks and got the situation under control in a matter of seconds. Soon enough the green kitten was sitting on the floor with all of us surrounding it.The thing kept staring up at all of us, it kinda looked like it wanted to say something but couldn't.

" So..." round faced started, " what's his name?"

" Eh? What do you mean name? It's not like Mr. Aizawa would let us keep the damn thing. I just brought it in for the next few days, I'll take it to the shelter this weekend," I stated matter of factly. I glanced over at the cat to see it's fur go on edge at the name of shelter.

" Bakugo is correct! I wouldn't be right of us to have a cat here while we are all to busy studying!" Robot yelled waving his arms.

" Oh come on Ida! I'm sure if we ask Mr. Aizawa would be fine with it as long as we take care of it!" The girl stated enthusiastically. " I mean doesn't Koda have a pet bunny?"

" Well I guess you are correct in that matter," he said sticking his finger up in the air. Round face then gave him a nod followed with a wide smile.

" So that being said! Why don't we come up with a name for him!" Electrolyte smiled

" Yeah! Let me text everybody and we can all come up with one together?" The pinked faced girl asked. I only gave her a 'Tch' in response but the others in the room all agreed it was a good idea, and soon enough the whole class was down stairs. Well, everyone except-

" Hey, has anyone seen Midoriya?" Icy hot questioned calmly next to me. It soon became apparent that no one had actually seen the nerd since he left to go do some workout or something. He apparently wasn't answering his phone either. Tch, I thought, what is that nerd doing?

My thoughts were interrupted by a tap on my leg. I look down only to find the green kitten looking up at me meowing.

" Eh? What the heck you want?" I questioned it.

" It looks like it likes you Bakugo," the boy stated next to me. Eh? Why the hell would it like me? Go to someone else you damn rat, I thought scowling down at the creature. The kittens hair their went up as it backed away then went another direction.

" Aw come on Bakubro there's no need to be like that!" Shitty hair said next to me.

" Whatever," I 'Tch' looking away. Soon everyone in the class was throwing around names to give the green kitten. Eventually I sat down on the floor watching the madness unfold. The small green creature then saw me on the floor and started to run over to me, but before it could fully reach me it tripped over its own feet falling in the process.

I gave a little chuckle " Hah, your just like Deku," I thought out loud.

" Oh yeah that's a great name!" The red head stated next to him. " Hey guys!" Everyone look over at the teen, " why don't we name him Deku?"

Everyone decided to vote over the name, and as that was happening the kitten had gotten itself up and shaken its self off. Now it was finally making its way over to the blonde. It stopped right in front of him and meowed. Bakugo turned his head questioning the small creature as it meowed at him again.

He eventually just picked up the green animal and plopped it on his shoulder. The kitten eventually got comfortable and sat on the boys shoulder, claws slightly dug in. The boy glanced at the kitten and was content when he saw it sitting comfortably. He eventually looked back over to still see the group arguing.

" HEY!" He yelled. Everyone stopped there squeaking and looked over at the now angry looking blonde, some even chuckled at the kitten sitting on him. " Why the hell do you extras not just vote or something so I can go to bed."

" That's a great idea," Ponytail stated as she started to create a ballet box and some cards. Eventually everyone had voted and they were now counting up the votes. Bakugo was sitting feeding the kitten some left over chicken they teens had for dinner that night.

" Aheeeem! Your attention please! I'm going to announce to name of the kitten! Jiro drumroll please!" Round face stated as ear lobes played drums from her phone. " And his name issssss"

"Hurry the hell up round face," I said annoyed.

She gave me a glare and continued on with her over exaggerated announcement. " His name is Deku!" The kitten then ran over the the girl and meowed at her in delight over its new name. She smiled down and the kitten, now named Deku and patted its head. " Guess you like that huh?" Deku looked up at her, and I swear the thing gave her a nod.

" That being said who's is Deku gonna stay with?" Pinky questioned. Then yet again an argument started around the room. Great....

Word Count: 1177!

This chapter was pretty fun to write! But! One thing bothers me...

Does Kota really have a bunny???? I really don't remember, butt I don't care enough to look it up either soooo yeah.

I hope you like this chapter I'm gonna try and keep updating as much as I can we'll see how it goes! :v