"I had just finished my homework and the maids were taking too long to cook so I just wanted to go into the pantry to get a snack." She says and I nod my head. There is something different about her. Her mannerisms aren't the same as before and when she answered me she looked everywhere but my eyes.

"But Gaby the kitchen counter that you claimed had the knife on it, that you ran into is no where near the pantry." I tell her and she looks at me with squinted eyes.

"I went to the refrigerator first- Alessia, what is going on?" She asks me but something behind her question seems fake. Almost like she is satisfied that there is a raise in suspicion.

Maybe she is the one who is possessed.

"Nothing but I did come down here to ask you one specific question. What did Jameson get for you on your 15 birthday?" I ask her. I watch as she begins to twiddle her fingers together and her eyes become fixed on the television.

I remember Jameson telling me about how he pranked her on her 15 birthday with a snake inside of a box. It bit her and she was in the hospital for 3 days. He thought it was the funniest prank alive but his mother did not. I remember it because he said it was the first time he heard his father laugh to the point of tears. And I cannot imagine that man laughing ... ever.

She clears her throat and takes a bite of her food.

"It was a long time ago but I think it was just a necklace." She says and I nod. I don't know if it's just me but if Matteo pranked me with a snake on my birthday and it bit me so bad I was hospitalized, I would remember that for the rest of my life. No matter how old I become.

I walk closer to her and her eyes widen.

I grab her neck roughly and she immediately begins to gasp for air. "I know its you, Charmane." I say and she continues to claw at my hands in search for breath.

"What are you talking about, Alessia? Alessia- please I- can't- can't breath." She struggles to say but I tighten my hold on her neck. Her face begin to turn purple before I am pulled away from her.

Jameson is immediately by her side checking to make sure she is okay. Gabriella aka Charmane catches her breath and I cross my arms.

Matteo looks at me with confused eyes almost like he doesn't know who I am anymore.

"Why did you do that?!" Jameson turns around to ask me angrily.

"That isn't Gabriella! Charmane has possessed her!" I tell him and he looks at me like i'm insane.

"Alessia I knew it wasn't a good idea to bring you too this meeting. Now you are paranoid!" He says and I growl in frustration.

"Ask her question! About y'all's childhood and then you will see!" I tell him and he scoffs.

"I don't even remember things from my childhood so I don't expect her to either!" Jameson says and I huff in frustration. Matteo grabs my arm and I pull away from him.

"Can I talk to you?" Matteo says and I nod before following him out of the private hospital room.

"Alessia I know this was all sprung on you randomly but you need to calm down. You have no reason to doubt Gabriella or Vanessa." He says and I huff.

"Matteo, vampires are cunning sneaky bastards and I know you remember mom telling us about them. Gabriella's mannerisms have been weird since Jameson and I got back in contact. I asked her something about her personal life and she got the answer wrong. I'm not crazy." I tell Matteo and he nods.

"Matteo you have to believe me." I say and my eyes begin to water. He nods his head before opening his arms to embrace me. I rest my head on his chest and he rubs my hair. This is the first time Matteo has given me any sort of brotherly love.