Part 9

Serafine:

Warm hands grab my waist and my eyes pop open. "It's me. Turn around, my love." I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around slowly and there he is, my dashing mate. "Serafine, your eyes- your eyes are mesmerizing." Lauden says his eyes analyzing my own. I smile widely and push my lips against his. He responds immediately and wraps his arms around my waist kissing me back with the same force that I kissed him. "Calm down, love. Your parents and sister are just in the living room." Lauden warns and I roll my eyes.

"So what if they catch us." I say and he lifts me off my feet and I squeal. "You're my mate, they would understand." I add and he rubs his nose against my own.

"Your father would have my head, Serafine. I prefer to live out a long and full life." He says with a smirk and I softly rub over his cheek with my thumb.

"My father wouldn't hurt you because he knows I love you." I say and he takes my hand away from his face and kisses my palm.

"I love you more. There is nothing in this world that I want more than you and our future children." He says and a giggle escapes my lips. He lifts me up once again and places his lips on mine softly. "You are a gift from the heavens." He says in between kisses and I lick his bottom lip.

"If Lucifer, Satan himself has a mate, then there is no doubt in my mind that us being together, paired for a lifetime was a mistake." I tell him and he moves his lips to my neck. He moves us over to my bed placing me down on my back and climbing on top of me. He puts his lip back on mine and respond to his action immediately. He moves his lips down to my neck, kissing and nipping all on my neck. He moves his lips down to my chest, having to unbutton the top of my dress to receive access. Once the tops of my breasts are revealed he sucks them harshly being sure to leave marks. I moan softly and grab his head.

He lifts his head up quickly and closes his eyes tightly to regain control. "We must stop, we have to save this for after the wedding." Lauden says and I groan in frustration and he chuckles. "It is tradition, Serafine." He says and I roll my eyes.

"You don't seem to be one who values tradition." I say and he grins devilishly at me.

"You must not know me well. Alright then, I guess the wedding is off." He says with a smirk and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"If that means that we can do it now then to hell with the wedding." I say and he puts his lips on mine roughly.

My eyes snap open once again, I take gasps for air and try my hardest to remember how to breathe. I tangle my hands in my hair and let out a silent cry before tears begin to fall down my eyes. I miss him. But I know that things will never be the same. If there was any hope of them being the same he wouldn't have been so hellbent on getting revenge when I made the mistake of bringing him back.

I then start to think about my family. How I left them behind for Lauden and a Coven that no longer accepts me because i've gotten involved with werewolves and vampires. My sister, Porosella, easily could've been one of the strongest witches ... even stronger than me.

If only I knew where she was.

~

Alessia:

My alarm blares and my eyes snap open immediately. "I told you that you need to sleep in." Jameson grumbles sleepily from beside me. His arm wrapped around my hip. I huff and sit up instantly feeling cold and remembering how naked I am.

"Well I don't listen to you." I say and growls lowly at me. I step out of the bed and walk over to the closet.