Part 8

Alessia:

We all walk out of the office and towards the main hall. As I walk I pass wolves, happy, living their lives. I will die before I allow Lauden to ruin my people. As we walk Jameson glances over at me a number of times causing me to glare at him. He growls at me and looks away.

I'm done for.

I step up to the podium and immediately people begin to gather. Pulling out their phone to record what I have to say. "Hello! I hope everyone is doing well this afternoon. Effective immediately our kingdom is being shut down until further notice. I suggest that you all go home and stay there until the kingdom opens back up. We are dealing with an issue right now but I assure it is nothing for my wolves to worry about. I will see you all soon." I say my voice booming through the large hall. Wolves whisper and look around but nevertheless begin to gather their family members and exit.

Jameson grabs my hand and we walk over to our own private exit. Megan, Gabe, and Serafine follow behind us and pile in the back of Jameson and I's range. We begin to drive off to my home. "So what are we gonna do ... hide out?" Megan asks and I put my face in my hands.

"How long have you guys been dealing with all of this without telling me?" I ask and Jameson glances over at me while he drives.

"Since you've been pregnant ... I thought I already told you." Serafine says and I scoff.

"I just needed to hear it from you idiots again!" I say and Megan winces at my tone. "We have to fight back ... we need traps and such. We need to figure out if Lauden still has the same plan as before." I say more to myself than to anyone else in the car. Jameson pulls up to our house and into the garage.

We all walk into the house and I walk into my bedroom. Jameson follows behind me probably to scold me and I just can't deal with that right now. He closes the door and locks it behind us. I turn around and look at him. "Whatever you are about to say, save it." I tell him with my arms crossed and he walks over to me.

He wraps his arms around me and pushes my head against his chest. Immediately a few tears begin to fall from my eyes. He rubs my back and allows me to soak his shirt with my tears. "Why can't we just be normal." I groan out and Jameson chuckles. He kisses the top of my head and we walk over to the bathroom.

He begins to run some bath water and I sit on the counter and water him add bubbles and bath salts to the water. "You just need to relax." He says and I smirk at him. He turns back around to me and walks over to me. He stands in between my legs and kisses the side of my head. He grab under my chin and lifts my head up before planting his lips on mine softly. "Just let me take care of you tonight." He whispers after detaching his lips from mine. I huff and nod my head.

"You know you should be getting a punishment but since you are holding my child and pretty stressed, I shall pamper you." He says and I hum in response. He walks and turns the bath water off. He walks back over to me and pulls my shirt over my head and un clips my bra. He then forces me to hop off the counter, he pulls my skirt down. Then he traces the top of my underwear before pulling it off slowly.

He traces his finger from my neck down to my nipple softly rubbing over it. My mouth falls open and he looks at me with hooded eyes. "Are you getting in with me?" I ask and he nods his head. I grab pull his shirt over his head and take his belt off. I walk over to the bathtub and step in. My body relaxes and I allow my body to submerge underneath the bubbles till the water touched my chin.

I look over at Jameson who is already stepping into the tub. Once he is fully in the water, it only reaching the top of his chest, he looks at me with a smirk. "What's that look for?" I ask him and he shrugs.