Part 1

Charmane:

I gave them 3 months

3 months to prepare for my entrance yet they continue to sit on their asses. It almost seems like an insult.

I've cried and mourned for 3 months. I've allowed myself to plot, scheme, and imagine all the ways I could kill the damned wolves. Except for my little helper. It was almost too easy to get into her mind but I did.

My normal body was too weak and saddened. If I didn't find a witch to help me body jump I would've died from the loss of my beloved mate.

Trust me I prefer my body rather than this one but it's the only one that I know they would trust.

~

Alessia:

I'm about to lose my mind. I'm so horny and Jameson refuses to help me in the ways that I need. "Please!" I say while wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pushes me away and walks over to the bathroom before turning on the shower. "Alessia I already told you that I can't-" He starts to say before I interrupt him.

"No! Your an asshole and I mean that from deep within my soul!" I yell at him before walking out of the bedroom. I immediately feel guilty. I mean, he built me a house away from everyone and everything. He even tried his hardest to figure out who threaten us three months ago but we haven't heard anything sense so he left it alone.

I stop in the middle of the hallway before walking back into the bedroom. I can't hear the shower as I walk up to the door again causing my face to scrunch in confusion. Jameson is already standing at the door looking at me with a smirk. "I'm sorry." I say with watery eyes and he hums before wrapping his arms around me. I return his hug and he kisses the top of my head.

"It's okay Alessia, i've been around a pregnant woman before." He says and I pull away from the hug.

"What pregnant woman?!" I ask him with my arms crossed angrily. He chuckles before running his fingers through my hair. He massages my scalp and my body immediately relaxes.

"My mother, you forget i'm the oldest out of three." He says and I scoff before nodding my head in embarrassment.

"Yeah okay but you still just won't fuck me-" I say to him before he cuts me off.

"Alessia i'm not going to have sex with you." He says and I growl angrily before walking away from him and down the stairs. I feel him follow behind me until I reach the kitchen. "I don't want to hurt you or the baby, I think i've already told you this." He says and I roll my eyes before opening the refrigerator to grab a cold bottle of water.

"Yeah i've heard it before but you don't have to do it rough you could just-" I start to say and he growls before sitting down at the kitchen island.

"No!" He yells at me and I huff before grabbing a knife from the knife holder and stabbing it into the marble counters. "That cost 500 dollars to repair." He says and I shrug.

"Have fun paying for it then." I say before walking back up into the bedroom. I've never been more frustrated in my entire life and i'm surprised Jameson can even live without my pussy because he used give me exactly what I needed. Until a month ago whenever he decided to stop having sex completely, which included head, fingers, and obviously his cock.

He decided that since I was officially 3 months that he didn't want to have sex considering the baby is doing most of its growing during this time. I wanted to talk to the doctor about it on my last visit but Jameson told me not to because he wasn't comfortable.