Part 15

Serafine:

It's about 8:30pm and Porosella and I begin to walk out to Alessia's Ranger Rover. I get into the driver seat and she gets into the passenger. We begin to drive towards the destination.

"Did you actually dump Charmane into the Atlantic, like we discussed?" I ask her and she directs her attention away from her phone and to me.

"Of course I did. Why do you and your little band of werewolves think the worst of me?" She asks and I huff.

"Because we can't be quick to trust others. So much has happened, Ella. I don't think you get it." I say and she nods her head in understanding.

I pull up to the back of the house. It's pitch black in the backyard but Porosella and I both still decide to get out of the car. We hide behind the wooden gate and watch the back door for any movement.

A boy walks out of the back door with a bag of trash in his hand. The boy looks around in his teens and a little bit underdeveloped. Porosella and I begin to approach him from behind once he turns around to put the trash in the trash can.

"phansi" I mumble and the boy begins to go faint. I stand behind him and catch him in between my arms. Porosella stands in front of him and pulls her crystal out. She places it in between his eyes and begins her spell.

"ngibonise. xhuma. amehlo." She says and the crystal begins to glow. The boys eyes snap open and glow a purple light. I swear at how bright and hope that no one can see us now.

Porosella pulls the crystal away from his head and I immediately drop him onto the ground. The boys eyes close as he falls on to the ground. Porosella and I rush out of the back yard and into the car.

I begin to drive us back towards Alessia and Jameson's home.

~

Alessia:

We hear two knocks on the door and Jameson puts his uno cards down and gets up from the couch to answer the door. "It's Vanessa and Matteo." He says with confusion before opening the door for both of them. They both rush in and Jameson closes and locks the door behind them. "What are you guys doing here?" Jameson asks and Vanessa rolls her eyes.

"Because we've been out of the loop for like a month James. Matteo is worried about his sister and i'm just worried in general." Vanessa says and Matteo comes over and sits next to me.

"We meant to call you guys and let you know what was going on." Jameson says.

"Vanessa?" Gabriella asks as she walks down the stairs. Vanessa's face lights up before she looks back at us and glares.

"So you're telling me you got my sister back and didn't want to give me a call." Vanessa says with annoyance. She speed walks over to Gabriella and gives her a large hug.

"Vanessa-" I start to say before the garage door opens and Porosella and Serafine enter the house.

"Is that the sister?" Matteo asks and I nod my head. "Why didn't you tell us she came! Is there anything else we need to know?!" Matteo asks angrily and I let out a breath.

"We got rid of Charmane." Gabe says and Matteo glares at me. I shrug innocently.

"Oh Jameson, both of your sisters are hot as fuck." Porosella says while placing her crystal in the center of the coffee table.

"Did you do what you needed to do?" Jameson asks and Porosella smirks.

"You tell me." She says before closing her eyes and mumbling a word in a foreign language. The crystal glows and then we are shown the inside of a small house. It looks like the point of view of a random character.