Part 14

Alessia:

My eyes slowly peak open and the light from the window hurts my eyes. I rub my eyes and let them adjust before turning around to face Jameson. He is sitting up reading a book. "Goodmorning." He says once he senses me staring at him.

"Goodmorning." I mumble out. I scoot closer to his body and sit up next to him. "How long have you been up?" I ask and he shrugs. He knows that if he tells me, i'm gonna be mad because it is probably something unreasonable.

Three knocks are heard against our door and I groan in annoyance. "What is it?" I ask and Megan's voice responds back from behind the door.

"It's Gabriella." Is all she had to say for both Jameson and I to spring up from out of the bed. We both put on some clothes that are semi-presentable. Jameson is the first one done dressing himself and rushes out of the room. I follow behind him. "Calm down. She's fine. She's just up." Megan says as we follow her into the room i'm assuming Serafine put her in.

We walk into the room and Gabriella is proped up in the bed laughing with Porosella. Serafine is sitting at the edge of the bed watching their interaction. Jameson rushes over to Gabriella and gives her a big hug. She hugs him back and smiles. "How are you feeling?" He pulls away from the hug to ask.

"I feel fine James, I promise." Gabriella says and I walk over to the side of the bed. I rub Gabriella's shoulder and she smiles at me. "Wow, I've missed a lot, huh?" She says whenever she makes eye contact with my large stomach.

"No, time stopped for you, angel." Porosella says on the other side of the bed.

"I like her." Gabriella says and Jameson slowly looks over at Porosella and back at Gabriella.

"I like you too. Only one here without a stick up your ass." Porosella says and I roll my eyes.

"Could've sworn you were the one who didn't like us." I say and Porosella gives me fake smile. "You're back meaning you must've thrown Charmane in the Atlantic ... or should I be worried?" I say and Porosella rolls her eyes.

"I told you I would do it. I brought Gabriella back and you watched me put Charmane down. I've done enough to earn your trust. So next time you find yourself questioning my motives, let me know so I can steal Serafine and head back to Greece." Porosella says before cutting her eyes from me back to Gabriella. I almost feel bad. I have been a bitch to her but I can't be too trusting. There is too much going on.

"So? Is anyone going to tell me what's going on?" Gabriella asks and we all look around at each other.

"Lauden is back, along with the Vampire king's mate, who took over your body. We recently got rid of her." Jameson explains and she nods in understanding.

"So what now?" Gabriella asks and Jameson shakes his head.

"That's nothing for you to worry about. Just regain your strength, Gaby." I say and she huffs before falling back on the bed causing Jameson to chuckle.

"Just listen for once. You're too weak to be involved in this. As far as Lauden is concerned, Charmane is still in your body." Jameson says and Gabriella nods. "Megan, can you stay up here with her?" Jameson asks and she nods.

"Everyone else, let's go discuss our next move." I say and everyone nods. Jameson kisses Gabriella's forehead before grabbing my hand. We walk out of the room and down the stairs with Gabe, Porosella, and Serafine following behind us.

We sit around the coffee table in the livingroom blankly staring into nothingness in thought. Eventually Porosella speaks. "Now to the hard part I guess" She says and everyone nods.

"First we need to located him. He could be anywhere, even in this house." Serafine says and Jameson scowls.

"Sneaky little bastard." Jameson mumbles to himself to where only I could hear him. Porosella clears her throat.

"If me and Serafone are going to be able to kill him, we need it to be the element of surprise. He can't suspect anything." Porosella says and we all nod our heads in understanding. "Serafine, since you are his mate, when I do the locator spell im going to need your blood." Porosella says and Serafine nods her head. "It will help the spell be more precise." She adds trying to make Serafine feel more comfortable.

"Once we know where he is we can make a plan of attack." I say and Porosella comes over and stands next to me.

"We can do this." Porosella says encouragingly. I guess I kind of like her now. "Now can someone bring me a map." She says while clapping her hands together.

"I got it." Gabe says before quickly going up the stairs. Porosella walks over to the couch and sits next to Serafine. She puts a comforting arm around Serafine.

Gabe comes back down with the large paper map. Porosella grabs it and puts it over the coffee table. Serafine stands up and cuts her hand with her magic before allowing a good amount of her blood to pour onto the map.

Serafine closes her wound with magic and sits back down on the couch. Porosella walks over to the map and begins to mumble in a foreign language. The blood on the map begins to boil causing all of us to look around in confusion except for Serafine. This must be normal.

The blood begins to evaporate and disintegrate in the air leaving only a dot of Serafine's blood on the map. The blood moves over to a small village next to our castle causing my eyes to squint in suspicion. The blood lands on a small house and then dries up in the spot so we can see the place. The dried blood leaves a tent and Porosella lifts it up. She shakes her head in disbelief causing all of us to look around in confusion. "Just like that asshole to take over someone's home and flip their life upside down." Porosella says and I nod my head in agreement.

"So?" Megan says from the stairs. We all look at her is disbelief. "What? Gabriella fell asleep and I got bored." She says and Jameson rolls his eyes.

"So, we spy on him for a few days so we can figure out who he has with him and the best day to do this." Porosella says. "There is a spell for that ... we just need to do a spell on one of his helpers eyes. Which basically allows us to see his point of view through my crystal." She adds.

"Your crystal?" Gabe says with confusion.

"Yes, witches get one thing that they can use to help them channel power. I have a staff, that I lost a long time ago, and Porosella has a large crystal." Serafine says and Gabe snickers.

"You have a crystal ball?" He says while chuckling and I roll my eyes at him.

"No it's a rugged shape but even if it was a crystal ball, what about it?" Porosella says and Serafine smirks obviously holding back a laugh.

"Anyway, how do we do this?" Jameson asks.

"Porosella and I can go there and grab one of his little minions. Then Porosella will put her crystal on his forehead and do her spell. The we will be able to see through his eyes for about 48 hours." Serafine explains and we all nod.

"You don't need one of us?" Megan asks and Porosella shakes her head.

"All I need is for Serafine to put weaken whoever we find to do the spell on. This will give me time to do the spell. Then we will be done." Porosella says "Y'all would just get in the way and cause us to get caught. The less people the better." She adds.

"So when are y'all gonna go?" Jameson asks.

"I say we go today in the evening. The sooner the better." Serafine says and Porosella nods in agreement.

"Sounds like a plan"

-

Thank you all for reading! See you soon :)
xoxo
~kmsi <3

cash app: kyimwa