" C'mon I want it now!"

He hopped off my lap and pulled my arm and pulled me out the door.

" This can't wait until I'm finished reading?"

" Nope my horniness waits for no one! You can read later!"

Time Skip

" I feel like this is the perfect place to do it."

" Are you sure that nobody is gonna come by?"

" Nope!"

" What do you mean no?!"

" I mean I'm not sure if anybody's gonna come by. But if makes you feel any better we can do behind the tree..."

" That doesn't really make me feel any better."

" Well that's too damn bad! It's better then doing it out in the open."

" I thought you liked having sex out in the open."

" I do, but not *all* the way in the open, we gotta at least try to be conspicuous."

" Now go behind the bushes and start stripping."

Together we walked behind the tree and Kokichi wasted no time stripping my clothes off and kissing me, I pushed him back onto the sand.

" Ah! Shuuichi..."

He looked so cute laying under me, I've never seen him so flustered and nervous before, that too was really cute. The sunset really added to everything, I wanted this moment to be perfect for Kokichi, I wanted it to be everything he ever dreamed of.

" You're so beautiful Kokichi..."

" M-me...? Beautiful? N-no I'm not beautiful, I'm a slut I'm far from beautiful. I'll take cute but not beautiful."

" No you are beautiful. Actually it's more like you're perfect. Everything about you is perfect, your body, your smile, even your contagious laughter, to me it's all perfect."

" S-stop it... You're making me blush...."

" Good, you look so cute when your flustered..."

" Well... What're you waiting for... Kiss me you idiot..."

And kiss we did, he wrapped his arms around me tightly. He pulled away to say something.

" Do me Shuuichi... Do me right now... Right on this beach..."

" Ok..."

" But... I want you to hold both of my hands while we do it..."

Before I grabbed his hands I spread his legs open a little more, then I grabbed his hands and went inside him.

" Ah...You always feel so good inside me..."

" You feel even better..."

"Ah...Haaa... S-Shuuichi..."

" Kokichi... I love you so much..."

" I love you too..."

" Kiss me again.. I wanna feel your tongue down my throat..."

Doing what he asked I kissed him and shoved my tongue down his throat, he moaned into my mouth. When I pulled away there was a trail of saliva between us.

" Haaa...Ah... H-harder... Pound me harder..."

" If that's what you want."

" It is ... That's why I said it..."

I went harder like he said and that made him a moaning mess."

" Ah...Haaa...Y-yeah...Uh...Haaa...Like that..."

"Ah... You like that...?"

" Yeah.... I love it so fucking much..."

"Oh yes... Oh yes... You fuck me so good..."

" Ko...Kichi... I'm gonna cum soon..."

" I am too baby... Make me cum..."

I started fucking him harder and he was moaning pretty heavily. His moans are so cute.

" Shuuichi... Shuuichi... I'm gonna cum... You're gonna make me-"

He couldn't even finish his sentence before cumming. It didn't take long before I also came.

" *Pant* *Pant* Gross... Now there's sand all on my back... That was also really fun..."

" Yeah... It was..."

" Put your clothes back on so we can go back to the hotel and wash this off."

" Ok."

I started to to put my clothes back on when Kokichi kissed me on the cheek.

" Thanks for doing that with me babes..."

" You're welcome... That was actually really fun."