"Would you believe me if I told you this is just the beginning?"

"Once you've left the Jung Household and lost your last layer of protection, just wait and see what Crown Empire and President Kim will do to you!"

"Above all, don't forget that Tiffany always gives an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth!"

Ye Lan lay helplessly on the floor. As she listened to Krystal's words, a cold chill spread from her back to her limbs...

"Think about it in detail. From the time that Tiffany announced her comeback to the present day - from Kim Hyuna to Yang Xi - Tiffany has always been a winner. She likes to fight and she's not afraid of fighting. If something doesn't belong to her, she won't want even a tiny slice of it, but...if someone crosses her bottom line, then sorry, she will fight with you until you are left with nothing!"

"Tiffany has never lost!"

Previously, because of support from Father Jung, Ye Lan acted with no fear. After all, everyone that managed to survive in the entertainment industry had support of some sort. Plus, when competing for an award, the winner always took all.

For the sake of glory, other filthier methods existed in the industry. Most importantly...

...Ye Lan never expected that Father Jung would ever be left with nothing.

Realizing that she no longer had Father Jung's protection and that she had to face Hwang Corps, Crown Empire and the heartless Taeyeon on her own, a sense of panic slowly overcame her...

In fact, she was filled with fear!

"No, this can't happen hubby. You can't treat me like this...I know that I was wrong," Ye Lan groveled at Father Jung's feet. But, for someone that just lost his position of power, Father Jung was not in the mood to care about anyone else but himself. So...

...he simply kicked her away and added a few stomps on her stomach to satisfy his anger.

Ye Lan cried in pain as she pleaded, "Hubby, I won't do it again. I really won't..."

Seeing this, the housekeeper wanted to step forward and put a stop to the abuse, but Father Jung immediately warned, "If you dare to step in, I will make you disappear from sight!!"

To prevent the housekeeper from being implicated, Krystal instructed, "Leave first."

But, the true meaning in her words was evident: she wanted him to immediately seek Minho for help.

The housekeeper understood as he nodded his head and left.

Meanwhile, Ye Lan did not give up pleading, "Hubby, my stomach hurts...it hurts..."

But, Father Jung no longer held regard for anyone in his eyes. So, he directly walked over to Krystal and grabbed her by the shoulders, "Call your grandfather immediately and tell him to return my house and shares!"

"Return? This stuff has always belonged to my mother and I. What do you mean return?" Krystal asked coldly.

"Jung Doog-wook, I think, at a time like this, you should turn to your amazing wife. Since you are both so loving, I'm sure she will do anything to help you..."

"Otherwise, how would she be able to pay you back for all the love you have shown her?"

"After being abused by you for 20 odd years, I have long hoped for you to lose everything. So, there's no point speaking to me about it."

Father Jung glared at Krystal. The endurance in his eyes seemed to have reached its limit as he roared, "Return Jung Corps to me! Otherwise, don't blame me for being ruthless. Did you think, by telling your grandfather to strip me of my position and to take away my belongings, you'd be free from me? You must be dreaming! Let me tell you Krystal, I gave birth to you, so I am your father. You will never be able to escape me in this lifetime!"