Father Jung fell into a panic, so he immediately grabbed the doc.u.ments and tore it to shreds, "This doesn't count!"

"You've simply torn up a copy. The original is with grandfather. Regardless of whether you acknowledge it or not, this doc.u.ment is already recognized in the court of law. Therefore, you have no choice but to follow it!"

Father Jung was so angry that his veins began showing. It was obvious that he was trying to control his emotions.

"By the way, there's one more thing I almost forgot to tell you. Due to the fact that Jung Corps' performance has been plummeting, I have decided to dismiss you from the position of CEO. Of course, whether you can still keep your position on the board of directors is dependent on my mood..."

"...because grandfather has combined his, my mother's and my shares together and placed them all under my name."

"In other words, I am currently the main shareholder in Jung Corps."

"As for why you have been dismissed, I think the fact that Ye Lan's scandal with Tiffany has caused the company great embarra.s.sment, is enough of a reason, don't you think? Former CEO?"

"Since you like this woman so much, you can both be destroyed together."

"I would like to see, when you are left with nothing, whether this woman would stay by a 50-something-year-old man's side for the rest of her life!"

Not only had he lost his house, he even lost his majority shares. Father Jung did not know how to accept this reality. So, he immediately rang his a.s.sistant to confirm the situation.

"Yang, has anything happened over the past couple of days?"

"Well...President Jung...Because of what happened with the Madam, both Hwang Corps and Crown Empire have been placing pressure on us and the entire board of directors has been asked to hold responsibilty. To resolve the issue, the chairman has already released an official notice: you have been dismissed from your role."

"Everything was still fine when I left work today!"

"I received the notice after you left. I even called to hold you back, but you said you had something urgent at home and not to bother you unless someone was dying," the a.s.sistant replied helplessly.

After hearing his a.s.sistant's response, Father Jung directly threw the phone on the floor and glared at Krystal.

"Hubby...what happened?" Ye Lan asked as she ran over and clung to his arm.

However, Father Jung brushed her arm away and pointed at her angrily, "Don't touch me, you sl*t!"

Ye Lan was stunned by Father Jung's reaction...

"Hubby..."

"This is all because of you." Father Jung could no longer contain his anger as he kicked Ye Lan's stomach. "If you didn't go cause trouble with Tiffany, I wouldn't have lost my position as CEO!"

Seeing the couple turn on each other, Krystal looked at Ye Lan and laughed, "This is your first time experiencing this, isn't it? Your day has finally come."

Ye Lan fell to the floor as tears rolled out of her eyes in pain...

How could she endure a kick like this?

"Hubby, what did I do? Why would you treat me this way...?"

"I told you long ago not to provoke Tiffany. Yet, you didn't listen to me. Even if Tiffany is easy to bully, she still has Taeyeon backing her. He has always been wise, ruthless and heartless to outsiders. Did you think he would let you off the hook for scheming against his wife?" Krystal laughed.