Jin grabbed the bag and handed that to Baekhyun who quickly unwrapped the devices and walked toward Taehyung. "Don't worry, it won't hurt as long as you aren't moving too much." He smiled when he saw Taehyung slightly backing off.

Jin patted his shoulder to ensure his safety and Taehyung inhaled sharply to calm himself.

After half an hour, he was done with the little operation and Baekhyun gave him a proud smile. "All done." He happily exclaimed and Taehyung moved his hand to feel something on his ear that was only part to be touched by the other during all this time. He found nothing special except for the earring that he saw before.

Making him wear that earring took this much time? Then what about the ticklish feeling behind his ear?

He frowned at the thought and Baekhyun chuckled when he saw his puzzled expression.

"Ok. Now listen blueberry!" Taehyung pouted at the name but also felt relaxed about the way other was talking friendly. 

"This earring," He said while touching the thing in his fingers. "Is going to be a microphone for you, whatever you will say or whatever sounds will happen in your surroundings, will be caught by this little device... and it's directly connected to our system." He explained and Taehyung nodded his head as he already knew about that.

"And here." Baekhyun started again as he lightly touched the back of his ear and Taehyung felt again ticklish. "This is the mighty invention by me." He bragged with a huge grin making Namjoon scoff at the back and Jin chuckled.

"Do it quickly Baek," Jin said with a smile,  noticing the male was drunk in his victory.

"Yeah yeah. So where were we?"

"This mighty invention?" Taehyung muttered with raised brows.

"Oh yeah. So I was saying that this wire is the thing that will work as a speaker for you and only you." Taehyung frowned at that and tried to see the wire while using his cell phone but couldn't see anything.

Baekhyun laughed at that.

"It's camouflaged to your skin. I thought that Officer Kim already told you about that." Taehyung made an O with his lips as he recalled that.

"Yeah. He did. But are you sure that no one else would hear that out?" Taehyung asked confused, a small wire can do that.?

"Yup. I am so sure of that. The device is manufactured in a way to direct the signals only to your ear, or the ear of the bearer. So, no one else could hear you out. The wire is waterproof and is securely hidden behind your ear but still be aware of scratching the skin at this point as it can be detached by that." Baekhyun warned him with serious expressions and Taehyung again nodded in understanding.

"You don't need to take off any of them, but if you want to avoid any kind of suspicion, you can change your earrings. I made a few more pairs with different designs and colors." Baekhyun added and handed him more small jewelry boxes.

Taehyung noted all points and glanced over at Jin, his eyes asking many questions that the older got through his gaze.

"One of us will be in contact with you through these. You can still keep this phone secretly if you want, but of course, you need to be very careful." Jin said softly as he kept his hand over Taehyung's shoulder to keep him calm.