Part 42 "Ghost of you"

Start from the beginning

"Ashton and Mali..." Calum whispered. He loosened his grip around you as his irises grew wide and you couldn't believe it. You saw Ashton's symbol on the front of his leg and you knew it was Mali next to him because of the very specific red-ish circles around her eyes and by her pure white coat. The four of you stared at eachother, but you weren't sure if they were really looking at you or it was just this place playing games with you.

"D-do you know us?" you questioned the two ghosts. No movement or any response, they are soulless after all.

"They are just empty shells... That's all they are..." Calum says, sadness evident in his voice. You didn't want to look at them anymore, seeing as they are within reach you swiped your hand through them and watched as they flew away in particles.

"That's that..." you looked down. Your body shook a little bit and you just couldn't bear what happend, so you hugged yourself and tried not to cry.

"Willow..." you heard Calum say sweetly with a lot of empathy. You looked up and your eyes met with another ghost, his eyes were crimson red just like Calum's and he had more defined fur. Almost like he was real, he actually looked almost identical to Calum. He stood on rocky platform, watching the two of you with to you an unknown glint in his eyes.

You swear it passed maybe two seconds before something made you fall down in the hole with Calum

You swear it passed maybe two seconds before something made you fall down in the hole with Calum. It turned out to be very shallow, but the black cloudy mist making it endless. Your arms and knees hurt as you winced in pain, hearing Calum do just the same, so the two of you looked at one another, then at the wolf ghost.

"What are you?" Calum questioned angrily. yyu stood up and right in front of you jumped the ghostly wolf, his eyes were more red if that was even possible. He was bigger than you, much bigger, he wasn't the size of a normal werewolf. His snout scrunched up, showing you his extremely sharp canines and he didn't seem to like you at all, as he walked closer the black mist was disappearing while you and Cal walked backwards each step.

"What are you trying to do?" you questioned, getting aware of how close you were to being cornered. He seemed self conscious, like he had control, there was somebody in there.

Open fireOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara