Part 13 "Small talk"

Willow's POV*

When Luke transformed back everyone ran into the room, Sierra and Sarah in front. Calum was crouched down in front of him, while he kept rubbing his eyes and tried to look around.

"Oh my God, I was so scared for you" Sierra said as she hugged him tightly and he hugged her back loosely as she was squeezing the air out of him.

"We're never testing things out on ourselves again" Sarah said, joining the hug. They let him go as everyone else asked 'are you okay now' or patted his shoulders, generally concerned for his well being. Once you gave him room to breathe and stepped back Niall was the first one to ask the question on everyone's mind.

"So what did you feel or see?" he kept the eagerness in his voice hidden. Luke shook his head, a sigh escaping his lips, as he massaged his temples.

"It was blurry. I saw you, but only blank bodies with bits and pieces of colours, that resembled your clothes. You looked foreign and it made me forget things too. I knew Calum was the one standing in front of me for the first minute, but then it was as if I never met him. I also heard you call me, but it was faint as my ears were ringing really loud" he explains, massaging his ears.

"So how did you turn back?" Sierra asks softly.

"It started going away and then my vision expanded a little-" Luke tries to say while Calum adds something in.

"His irises were thinner that when Willow or Ash transform, they were like needles" you've seen it, but not as close up as Calum.

"Yeah, so I couldn't properly see, but after the effects started to wear off I saw Cal's eyes and then it clicked. I started rememebering things and soon enough I heard your voices, Sierra's especially, and I broke down" he takes a breath.

"It wasn't me going all wild, it was the wolf. He was under the effects of the substance so he was doing all of the work, but you get scared of sudden movements as you can't see anything. It makes you rely only on your instincts" Luke finished his explaining as everyone was taking in the information.

"That's very specific..." Mali said with a frown.

"It was designed for us, but it wears off quickly" she added on.

"It was the smallest dose possible" Liam reminds her.

"I think it would last longer if it was more" Luke concludes.

"Good then. I'll write about every symptom you just described and we'll wrap it up for the day" Niall said, already excusing himself.

"Wait, we have to pack..." Ashton reminds everyone.

"Why now?" Sarah groans, nobody liked packing, it was just the most annoying part about travel.

"Come on, it won't take long" Harry reassures her.

"You're not the one going Haz" she snarls, everyone laughs it off, going upstairs.

"Oh and let's try not to get hit by any darts please" Michael says, making everybody chuckle.

"We'll try" you smile.

***

It was late, sort of, but you had to pack very little stuff so why not do it now? Apparently Harry arranged everyone hotel rooms for three days, as well as him and Crystal helped everyone get their things ready because you had to travel tomorrow.