Part 23 "If the world ends now"

"They are here!" you whisper-yelled to everyone, visibly panicking.

"How'd they find us?!" Michael says in the same tone as you.

"Doesn't matter now. Willow get the door locked fully" Calum orders, giving you a slight nod, he turns to the girls.

"Girls get our stuff from upstairs, now!" Mali, Sierra and Sarah nod  determinedly and go upstairs.

"Michael stay with Crystal, go over to the exit" he turns to the two. Michael wrapped his arms around her, the two going over to the fridge.

"Ashton, Liam get the door behind the fridge open just enough for us to slip in" he hurries them two as they quickly get to push it out of the way.

"Louis, Luke get the weapons from the office, Niall you're with me for the cameras" he finishes. The atmosphere was tense and filled with panic, how did they find you, who even were they? Looks like Calum is back as it should be though, which is amazing. You went over and locked the four locks on the door, taking a peek through the hole of the barricaded windows. There were about five people in full armour, armed with riffles and they were walking in some kind of an arrow formation, that's what it looked like to you at least.

"Willow, come on!" Calum called you back, before you could even start walking back he was right beside you one hand around your shoulder, guiding you to the exit. Niall had his phone in his hands as he was constantly checking it to look at the cameras.

"We've got everything" Sarah manages to say as she was gasping for air, this whole situation was a mess, thankfully you were somewhat prepared.

"Good, give me the bags" Calum said, letting you go on your own while Sierra passed him two bags,

"We'll carry some Cal" Mali explained as she saw him waiting for her to give him the rest.

"Right, go over to Liam and Ash" he told all of you and you quickly made your way to the kitchen. You heard Liam and Ashton groan through gritted teeth as they managed to push the fridge to the left, allowing just enough space for a person to squeeze to get to the door.

"Where are Luke, Louis and Calum?" Liam questioned seeing that they were still in the office.

"Here!" Louis said, Luke and Calum following behind.

"Hurry up, there's fifteen to nineteen of them outside and they are getting closer and closer" Niall addressed as he looked directly at all of you, worry evident on his face.

"Okay, come on guys. I'm not losing another one of you" Calum said pushing Crys and Mike forward, following by you, Mali, Sarah and Sierra. Niall entered shortly, Luke, Liam and Louis following quickly behind, Ashton entered second to last. With some anguish Calum moved the fridge back and closed the door. Just in that moment you heard the doors being burst open and guns going off, you covered your ears same as everybody else. Calum pointed to go forward as everyone listened, going through the old, dusty, oily, and full of spider webs exit. Since in Louis' family everyone had some connection to either police, gangs or army, they had to have extra ways that they can exit so naturally Louis had an emergency exit behind his fridge which he told you about as soon as you arrived.

"Where does this lead?" you whispered after maybe twenty meters of just following the tunnel,

"A metro station" Louis explains.