Part 9 "Family"

Crystal's POV*

'I can do this' I kept repeating to myself. The whole night I couldn't sleep after the small conversation with Willow and Liam. Michael was pretty stressed out from yesterday so he fell asleep pretty quickly. It was early in the morning and some people were awake, so just I went out to the bathroom and came back to my room immediately. This is it, I'm gonna tell him and then we're really going to be parents. I gently shake him, not wanting to give my mind any more time to rethink this.

"Michael, wake up" I said softly. His eyes flickered open, he smiled at me and pulled me down to give me a quick kiss.

"What did I miss now?" he said in a raspy voice as he rubbed his eyes.

"Everything' s fine, but I have to tell you something" I managed to say, his expression changed quickly into a worried one.

"What is it? Are you okay?" he asks as he sits up straight, which makes me chuckle as I nod my head yes.

"Michael I... I am pregnant" I decide to present it simply. His eyes shimmer as the widest smile appears on his face.

"No way" he says, wide awake at this point.

"Yes Mikey, we're gonna be parents" I answered, as tears from joy welled up in the corners of my eyes. He hugged me very tight, then pulled away and kissed me with so much passion it seemed unreal.

"I love you so much Crystal" he said, sounding like a little kid when you give them a toy.

"I love you too Michael" I answered, giving him another hug. He gripped his hair, his mind probably still processing it.

"Holy shit... I'm really gonna be a dad" he shakes his head in disbelief. I laughed at his reaction, this is the best morning in history.

"And you're gonna be the best mom ever" he says and I kiss him again. He gets up and opens the door to our room, he was only in his boxers too and then he shouted, very, very loudly.

"I'm gonna be a dad!" and Michael was usually very loud, but at that moment I felt so happy to hear his voice say that. I saw Sierra open the door to her room and just stare at him with pupils dilated.

"What?!" she says, hardly containing the smile on her face. Luke then emerges behind her and once he sees Michael he Chile's, knowing it wasn't a joke.

"Congrats mate!" he happily says. Ashton, Sarah and Mali open the door to their rooms as well.

"You're pregnant Crystal, oh my God!" Sarah squeals of joy.

"I knew it!" Mali grins.

"I can't believe it" Ashton laughed. From downstairs came Willow, Calum, Harry, Niall, Liam and Louis.

"So happy for you guys!" Calum cheers as I see Willow and Liam were smiling ear to ear, nodding their heads in approval.

"It's gonna be so cute!" Louis says, which surprises everyone.

"What? I'm a sucker for kids" he defends himself making everyone laugh.

"You two will be amazing" Harry adds, sounding very glad.