Part 4 "New area"

"I haven't seen him in so long" Mali smiles as everyone was pilled on the door. Luke knocks, awaiting for someone to open it impatiently. They never talked about their human friends and you didn't really know why. The door opens revealing a man a little shorter than Luke with very curly brown hair and very green eyes. He had a plain white T-shirt which revealed his almost fully tattooed arms and when he saw your firends he smiled showing off his dimples. Before he did that his face looked extremely serious, focused like he was in his own world and he looked kind of mean at first glance. 

"Well, isn't it the old gang?" he chuckles hugging Luke first.

"Glad to see you mate" Calum says hugging him after.

"The pleasure is mine" he smiles again, then hugs Mali and Sarah. He turns to the rest of you, scratching his neck, was he nervous?

"Hello, I'm Harry Styles and well, this is my...uh, shared house you could say? Anyway you're all very welcome here" he spoke very slowly and his voice was deep as well which added to this intimidating fasade he had. Despite all of that, what he said was extremely kind and he said it kina shy, which was very cute to be done by someone like him.

"Nice to meet you Harry, I'm Sierra, Luke's girlfriend. This is Willow to my right, that over there is Ashton, her brother. These two are Micheal and his girlfriend Crystal, you know those four" Si explains for all of you, shaking his hand. Usually Sierra was the one who loved introducing people, it was just her thing.

"Alright, well, feel at home then. I'm sorry if I forget anyone's name accidently" he ruffles his hair, while the lot of you chuckle.

"Okay mate, let's get to the business" Calum says, Harry gesturing for you to follow him inside. You have a feeling you'll get along with Harry, but you still have to learn humans' behaviours, habits and what not. They may be similar to you, but they are not the same.

"I still know the routine even after five years" Harry chuckles as he stops by a giant round table in the middle of the living room. If you thought the house was huge outside, well, inside was even bigger. You saw two bathrooms, four extra rooms downstairs, and you didn't even visit the upstairs, plus everything was neat and decorated flawlessly. Everyone kinda took their place around the table, just following Calum and Harry because they knew best.

"You know what's going on, right?" Michael questions Harry, refering to the whole barrier thing.

"Of course, the whole world does. It's not that everyday you discover a new hidden part of the planet, you know" he sasses back, Michael nods, looking away.

"Okay so, how are you going to help us Harry?" you ask, very curious.

"Well, not me only. The... uh, other guys are on their way and you'll know it all, but for now I'll just show you around the house and the rooms you'll be staying in" he explains.

"When are the others arriving?" Mali asks, you had no idea who they were talking about but you were bound to find out soon.

"They're in LA right?" Luke questions and Harry nods in confirmation.

"They got on a plane as soon as they could when I got your call Calum" he explains, but Calum sighs, you really wanted to make him feel better about this, but you couldn't. You were shifting uncomfortably, it was all new to you, you got into human world and then into some stranger's home and well, God knows what else you're going to have to do.