Dance Studio

Depuis le début

But he couldn't say it out loud for some reason. He felt a knot in his throat as he struggled to suppress a sob.

Just a small matter, a small statement had got him wrecked.

"Yoongi.." Zhan's face expression was soft as he stepped forward to yoongi but with his each step forward yoongi took a step back. .

"Y-you know how much....how much I hate it still..." For yoongi, he felt betrayed. Zhan knew this and still he didn't try to convince Yibo or think of something else. Surely there would be another solution.

"Yoongi please, it's just a babysitter. He's good at it. He kept you safe last time."

Yoongi felt like screaming his pain. His mind went on replaying everything bringing back more pain to his heart.

'i wasn't safe last time. I was scared, still am. That's why I still can't tell you.'

Yoongi ram to his room shutting the door with a loud slam. He dropped down on his bed finally sobbing. He was crying so immensely that his throat hurt. His mind hurted. His heart hurted. Why is that he has to always be miserable? Always at mercy? Just some genuine happiness, without a break. That's all. And maybe that was something non-existent.

"Yoongi open the door. Let your ge in." Zhan had been knocking on the door for five minutes straight. He had told Yibo to stay in their room knowing right now yoongi felt vulnerable. Yibo was really close to using his alpha voice, something he would immensely regret later.

And finally yoongi opened the door, his eyes red, swollen. His nose red while his body slightly shivering
Zhan immediately took him in a hug while releasing calming pheromones.

They sat on his bed.

"Ge you know."

"I know yoongi."

"But then why?"

"Yoongi, it's to keep u safe, you're an omega."

That sentence got him somehow angry. He felt as if he had heard that before and he still didn't liked it.

He took away Zhan's hand off his face, while slightly raising his voice as he talked.

"So what?! Even tho I'm an omega I can still take care of myself. If you really want to have me be babysit then I could also go to my friends! I could stay with the-"

"What friends?" Yibo had been standing there for a minute or so. That's why he heard it and it genuinely got yoongi scared. Even Zhan got too. He quickly took Yibo away into their bedroom after he saw the fear and regret in yoongi's eyes.

"Ok first promise me u won't react bad. And won't go mad at yoongi for not telling u!"

"Wth?!"

"Promise me nah!"

"Okay. Promise. Now tell me!"

And so Zhan told Yibo everything. A to Z. And honestly as the story continued, yibo's face darkened too.

"Do u mean he's friends with some six alphas and u guys hid it from me?!" He was genuinely angry.

"We didn't want to that! But we were just scared u would act...like this."

"Hell yea I would!! He's an omega! They're alphas!!" Yibo's voice was probably resonating in the whole house meaning yoongi could hear all this. And surely yea, he did. His reaction was wrapping himself deeper in his blanket while clutching to it in fear. As an omega he was a sweet bean. He whimpered whenever he heard yibo's angry voice. THIS! is why he didn't want to tell him.