Mate

Yoongi pov:

'ugh, where did I put them. I'm sure they were right here."

I was currently running late for my class and I can't fucking find my pills. Don't worry I ain't no depressed soul, I just can't find my scent hiding pills. You may say why I hide my scent. Like this I won't find my mate. But I need to hide it so that I won't give my bullies another reason to bully me. They already have my body shape, height, weight targeted. Hell man, they have my while existence targeted.

I hate my life. Why did I have to be born omega?! Even beta was fine! But why me?! My parents left me saying they cannot handle a disgrace. Well guess what mum and dad, even I didn't wanted to be this.

Here now I am finding my pills while I have nearly 20 mins left.

"Fuck it."

I know, I know. I curse alot for a pretty little omega. But I am not all like this. I also have those omega characteristics that I try so hard to hide. I also want to find my mate but with the constant bullying and college stress I don't think I have time for it.

At College~

*Pant* finally!

*RING* *RING*

Plz god plz, do me a favour today. Plz I don't wanna face them.

"Thought you wouldn't show up."

I seriously think moon goddess hates me.

Shivering with fear I turn around. And looked down.

"Yah, faggot. Look at me."

Panic can easily be smelled from me.
And then I look up to my alpha bullies. Only to greet the morning punch on my face. Curse these alphas, who made me get a phobia of alphas.

This hurts bad.

"*scoff* you're lucky we are getting late for class or else I wouldn't have spared you."

Thank god it's only a punch or else things escalate fast with them. My mood is already ruined like always. Why is it that my life is miserable? Why is it?! Oh wait, yeah. 'cause I'm an omega. A few tears well up in my eyes but not enough to easily drip down so I squeeze my eyes to forcefully take them out.

Author pov:

The group is basically really famous. Why wouldn't it be. Imagine a group of 6 alphas. 6 ALPHAS!! And all of them from rich and famous background.

All of them are sophomores.

Jin, the eldest of them, with god-like visuals. His father is a CEO of a music company and mother owns several restaurants.

Namjoon, the brain of the group. His father is a successful business man while his mother had sadly died.

Then comes, hoseok, the mood maker of the group, literal sunshine. His mother runs a famous clothing line while his father handles their business abroad.

Now, jimin, the sweetheart of the group. His brother is a successful model and his mother is a actor, father had also sadly passed away.

Taehyung, oh the Greek beauty of the group. His mother owns a makeup line while his father is a successful business man.

And last but not least their maknae. Jungkook, whose bunny smile is cute yet dangerous. His father owns a big broadcasting company while his mother owns several cafés.

But today they seem off. Quite restless to be exact.

As soon as the group enters the college they grab alot of attention. But today something grabs THEIR attention and that is the scent of honey and roses.