3

Gucci.

Chanel.

Prada.

Armani.

Shirts.

Pants.

Jeans.

Shoes.

Everything was put in Jungkook's cart. One might have thought that he had been shopping for the guests coming in a marriage. But only some could figure out that all these luxuries were only for himself.

Jungkook loved to spoil himself.

Restaurants, malls, parks, he spent his fortune on everything he wanted to.

Well it was his own hard earned money and he could do whatever he wanted to do with it.

Luckily, the security helped him to get all of that stuff in his car, so he did have some time to snack on some goodies. He pulled up on the first cafe he saw, ordering an ice latte and a regular donut.

He was happily munching on the sweet delight while humming a tune, when someone decided to test his patience.

"Never thought I would find you in a place like this."

Fuck.

Jungkook could identify this voice even from miles away. His eyes were closed, but Jungkook could imagine the cocky smirk that would have been resting in the face of the person before him.

"You are such a stalker, aren't you?"

Jungkook opened his eyes to find the bastard with an obviously fake expression of being offended.

"Oh my God! How could you accuse me of something like this!!"

"Hoseok, stop torturing the boy."

Before Jungkook could throw an extraordinarily rude remark, a third voice had interrupted their tiny exchange of words.

That laid back attitude.

That brown fluffy hair.

Those black rimmed glasses.

That man infront of him.

He was the most distracting and head turning person, Jungkook had ever seen.

Min Yoongi.

This man was what everyone wanted but didn't ever get.

Don't get him wrong. Jungkook was very faithful for his crush towards Namjoon. But the existence of Min Yoongi was a whole different case.

Yup he had two, equally sincere, crushes.

Yoongi, aka Dr.Min, was a sexologist, urologist and gynecologist, obviously working in The Starry Nights. They knew each other because Yoongi was not only his trainer, but had also helped the younger in various health concerned occasions. Most of the scenarios arising because of a certain man named 'Jung Hoseok'.

"Hyung~ We were just having a conversation."

Shit.

The idiot just flashed his smile.

That infamous heart shaped smile that could cause disasters.

Hoseok looked so pretty. So innocent with such a beautiful smile adoring his face. Jungkook even compared that smile of his to a cupid's arrow. But, God, was Hoseok aware of his power.