1

Sweat.

Cum.

Sex.

That was all Jungkook could sense.

The intense vibrations in his body, the lack of freedom of movement, and most importantly the absence of his vision, had instilled an unusual thrill in his mind.

He didn't know when the soft feather running over his body would be replaced by a harsh leather flogger that would immediately mark his skin. He didn't know when the fingers gently caressing his scalp would fist his hair and jerk his head violently. And he fucking did not want to know how many people were watching him in this state.

A vibrating gag in his mouth. A dildo up his ass. His body fully tied up on the surgical bed with his ass facing the air. And drool dribbling down his tired jaw.

"Aaaaand, CUT!!"

He had forgotten for how long had he been in the position before he was finally freed from all the bindings.

He could not move. At all. He was absolutely tired from the constant edging that he had beared for atleast the last sixty minutes.

Instantly wrapped up in a robe, Jungkook was assisted with numerous staffs to help him to his personal lounge.

Even though at the brink of sleep, he couldn't fail to notice the smirk on the face of the bastard who was the sole reason for Jungkook's current status. And obviously, with the least of his energy left, Jungkook did not forget to make his middle finger salute the same person.

♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡■♡

"Bun, you ok? Wanna take a break?"

Jungkook just slightly nodded, head feeling fuzzy after 3 bottles of energy drink and an intense orgasm in the bathroom. He unknowingly purred when the utterly hot director ruffled his hair, and left his green room.

Kim Namjoon.

One of the most beautiful men Jungkook had ever seen.

Jungkook could never keep his eyes off him.

No one could keep their eyes off him.

Men, women, everyone would just drool when he would just sit back on the director's chair. Or, when he would smile with his adorable dimpled cheek. Or, when he would do just anything.

And Jungkook was one of those people.

Jungkook obviously felt proud of his skills when he saw a boner in the director's pants after his shots. I mean, who didn't have a boner till the end of his act?

Yes, Jungkook was a pornstar.

And not just any pornstar. He was the 'Bunny Boy'.

The young lad who had blown up in the industry in just a month while only being a camboy.

Numerous companies had offered him positions in their work space. But Jungkook didn't hesitate to accept the offer of The Starry Nights.

Why?

Because this company was one of the reasons that he was encouraged to step in the industry without any connections or steady background.

Five years ago, a nobody created a small adult-film objected company that had three male doms and three female subs, and focused on pleasing the hormones of the horny humans. In a year, the markets boom and The Starry Nights is one of the most watched porn website. Plus one year, and camboys are given access in the website. Another year and an anonymous camboy "Bunny Boy" crashes the view rate of the website and the company receives huge profits. And 4 months later, the boy is an official part of The Starry Nights's crew.

No one knew what the CEO and founder actually looked like, but everyone knew that the amazing, pre-cum-dripping scripts were all the ideas of the 'faceless boss'.

Well, the pay was amazing, so no one actually cared. But Jungkook was adamant to find the final boss and, obviously, rant about how he had, unknowingly, inspired the younger and yada, yada, yada.

--------------

Walking out out of the premises, Jungkook failed to notice a certain bastard that was standing right in the middle of the company lobby with a cup of mint-chocolate ice-cream in his hand.

"Going somewhere, Jeon?"

Jungkook did not bother to hide obvious annoyance on hearing the voice. After an over dramatic groan and a huge eye-role, he did turn back to face the owner of the voice.

"We aren't supposed to mention our real names in the premises, Hope."

"Oops! I am so sorry, Bun. Well, what do you think about a trip to the new Cafe 'round the corner?"

"No, thanks."

That was all Jungkook said before trotting his way towards the large glass doors.

"Hey, Bun-Bun! Wanna hangout with us?"

Jungkook was stopped in his tracks yet again, but this time, his faced gleamed with joy.

"Tae-hyung! Jimin hyung! Sure!! When are we going?"

"Right now."

That's all Hoseok said before dragging the younger in a car that was parked at the gate of the building.

"Hey! I never said I was going with you, idiot!"

"Well, that's 'hyung' for you, brat. And these two kiddos are coming with me cause its my treat."

Jungkook looked at the other two in disbelief, receiving a sheepish smile from both of them.

"Fine~"

□■□■□■□■□■□■□