10

"So you all, accepted him as your mate, I wasn't even told about it."

SeokJin had an unwavering look on his face, but his mates knew that he was both dejected and disappointed.

"Jin, listen. We didn't purposefully do that. We just stay so close all the time that it naturally happened. But its just a temporary bond. It's still not permanent."

"That's the thing Yoongi. You guys know him. Meet him on a daily basis. And are so comfortable with him. But I have none of these liberties. All I know about him is that his name is Jeon Jungkook, lives in our building Solitaire and is the star performer at The Starry Nights. We both are so uncomfortable in each other presence. And after what happened today, I am sure he must hate me."

"That's not it hyung-"

"Leave it Hobi."

While Jin made his way to his personal bedroom, the five Alphas were angry. Angry at themselves. They had been so selfish. SeokJin did everything he could to care for them and tried his best to be the best possible mate, but they just hurt him.

They knew that it bothered SeokJin alot, as he had decided to sleep in his own room rather than in the nest room.

So they had to do something. Fast.

Unlike any cliché love stories, they didn't wait for the morning to throw him a surprise or something.

The five of them changed into their pajamas and headed straight to SeokJin's room.

And in the next moment, SeokJin was squished under the pile of his five mates stacked over him. While Seokjin was still recovering from the shock, the younger ones were already falling asleep, which made SeokJin emit a light chuckle, making himself comfortable and running his fingers through Namjoon's hair.

"We are inviting Jungkook tomorrow." Yoongi declared, his eyes still shut.

There were no words exchanged and the Alphas slowly slipped into slumber, a gentle smile resting on SeokJin's face.

_____________________________________

"I don't want to be rude or anything, but why the fuck am I told about your plans just 5 minutes before you guys execute them?"

Jungkook was still in his bunny pajamas, the ones that Taehyung gave him, his hair poking out in different directions and hands gently rubbing his eyes.

He was obviously cranky.

Hoseok had showed up at his apartment at fucking 6 in the morning and gave him max 30 minutes to get ready because "they had to be somewhere".

The whole time, Jungkook's grumbling resonated in the house, while Hoseok relaxed on the couch, playing Piano Tiles.

After twenty minutes Jungkook emerged dressed in a loose white tee, a pair of ripped jeans and his classic timberlands.

He was going to get some breakfast, if not then atleast a cup of coffee, but Hoseok was quick to grab hold of him and pull him out of the house.