Chapter 3

Sasuke Pov.

I started to head home, all while thinking about some ways to beat this survival training. When I got home I headed into the living room when I saw kaa-chan.

"Kaa-chan, is there any word on aniki?" I asked.

"Sadly, there isn't," kaa-chan replied.

"Hn..."

"Who is on you team Sasu-chan?"

I sighed, but then I answered "Uzumaki Naruto, Akuma, and our sensei is Hatake Kakashi."

Then my otou-san walked in.

"Sounds like an interesting team." my otou commented.

"Hn." I responded.

"Don't hn, me son," my father scolded.

"Hai, father," I replied.

With that kaa-chan started set out food and we started to eat.

Akuma Pov.

When I got home, if you could really call it that, I started to fix supper.

I used to live at the orphanage, because I have no parents, but nobody wanted to adopt me. So, I asked the Hokage if I could have an apartment because I only want my parents to raise me. So the Hokage gave me an apartment on the edge of the village.

As I got my food to eat, I got everything ready for tomorrow. Then I went to bed.

(Time skip to morning.)

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

I turned off my alarm clock as I got up. But, when I looked outside, it was still very dark outside. I sighed but got up anyway. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I was done I towel dried my long hair.

The only reason I keep my hair long is because it's the only thing that makes me feel like a girl.

Then I put my hair up and hide it in a hat. I wrap my chest and put on a long sleeve fishnet shirt and a black tank top underneath. I put on black cargo pants and wrapped my pouch around my thigh and my forehead so you don't see that embarrassing mark on my head. After that I put on my black mask with a black zip up sweatshirt with hood.

Once I looked at myself in the mirror, I relies I almost forgot my sunglasses. I put them on then I left to go to the training grounds.
___________________________

Hey, sorry chapters are so short.

If you don't like the Oocness, then sorry, but it is a fanfiction.

I think that if Itachi didn't murder his family, Sasuke would have turned out differently.

Please give me any suggestions that you have to improve my story.

I will updated at least once a week, maybe more.

Also thank you people who are reading this!!!! I was so scared that no one would read this and I am glad people are liking the book!!!

Review my lovely readers!!! (Who aren't nonexistent anymore!!!)

Flames will be used to keep my fireplace nice and toasty.