Chapter 14

Akuma's Pov

"Thanks for helping us back there," Zabuza spoke, as we were watching Tazuna and the others finish to build the bridge.

"Your welcome," Sensei spoke. "We had a job to do and this was part of it."

Haku then spoke up, "W-what was Naruto special jutsu?"

I looked at him and told him. "The jutsu is something he designed as a prank, it was made to trick perverts. I also find that it catches the enemy off guard. It's kinda a dirty move, more of a last resort choice."

Haku nodded, looking away fast. "Would you expect anyone else would have that jutsu?"

"If your worried about getting embarrassed by that jutsu again, don't. That jutsu is something only Naruto knows and I doubt anyone else would stoop so low."

"Actually," Naruto started. "I have an apprentice, and he knows this jutsu. He asked me to teach it to him."

"So there is someone that would stoop that low." I noted. I wonder why he never mentioned it before. "And just who is this apprentice?"

At this Naruto put his hand on the back of his neck in a sheepish manner. "His name is Konohamaru."

"As in the Hokages grandchild."

"Yep."

"This is boring."

"Dammit," Haku muttered.

"What is it, Haku?" I asked.

"I was hoping that I wouldn't have to see that jutsu again." Haku told me. "It's embarrassing, and I really don't want an enemy to have that kind of upper hand."

"Well," Sensei interrupted. "This is the kind of things you have to look out for, there are enemies that will play dirty."

At this we all nodded.

Then Zabuza spoke, "Where is the Uchiha?"

"Sasuke is back at the house recovering." I told him.

"Teme an asshole, so he's currently is timeout." Naruto added.

"Be nice," Sensei told us jokingly.

"You really don't like him." Zabuza noted.

"It's not that we don't like him, he's just an ass." Naruto retorted.

"I think Uchihas have this gene that makes them like that." I said.

"That may be true," Sensei spoke. "But, I have known a couple Uchihas that were nothing but spitfires."

With that we all just continued watching the bridge being built.

Time Skip

We all started to head back to Konoha. Tazuna thanked us, and Zabuza and Haku decided to go to Konoha with us. Hokage-sama already said that it was ok, they just had to go through a quick run through with T and I.

"So," Haku started. "What is Konoha like?"

It was Naruto who answered, "Konoha is amazing!!! When we get there we should all go to Ichiruka Ramens!! There ramen is the best!!!"

Sasuke then looked at Naruto, "you should shut up dobe, your gonna make all of us go deaf."

"Teme!"

"Dobe."

"Teme!"

"Dobe!"

And they just kept arguing back and forth. I really don't see why they do it, it's really annoying.

"Don't worry about them, Akuma-chan," Sensei spoke. "There just in the middle of a pissing contest."

Haku and Zabuza then looked at us.

Zabuza then asked, "chan?"

I sighed, "In case you didn't know, I'm a girl. Just because I like to show skin doesn't mean I'm a boy."

Zabuza just grunted in response. But, Haku stopped and had this look of his face- O.o

We continued the long and boring walk to Konoha.

Awaiting our next journey.

____________________

Yay to long chapter!!!!

Sorry, but this one was kinda a filler.

Don't forget to tell me if you have any ideas for an Omake!!!

Review!!

Flames will be used to create flamethrowers. Then we will attach them to Sasori's puppets.