Chapter 7

We have been walking for a couple hours and it's really tiring. Naruto and Sasuke have been arguing non-stop and Sensei is doing nothing to stop them.

While we were walking I noticed that there was a puddle on the side of the road. I looked over at Sensei to see if he noticed it. He met my gaze and gave me a nod, telling me to pretend nothing was wrong.

As we walked past the puddle, something jumped out at us. Then, I saw chains wrap around Sensei and tear him apart.

"PROTECT THE CLIENT!" I yelled out.

The 2 ninja were heading toward our client. Naruto was in front, but he wasn't moving, he must be frozen stiff. Luckily Sasuke was there in time and protected Naruto.

I was able to trap one of the ninja by throwing a shurinken at there chains to hold them in place. Just as the other was about to launch another attack on Sasuke, Sensei reappeared and tied him to a tree as well.

As he turned to face us he congratulated me and Sasuke.

"Naruto," Sensei started, "sorry I didn't help earlier, I didn't expect you to freeze up."

"Hn, Scaredy cat." was the reply for Sasuke.

Sensei then told Naruto he needed to see his hand to get the poison out.

I didn't know he was hurt.

All of a sudden, Naruto stabbed himself.

"Why," he mumbled. "Why am I always different!?!"

Sensei then gave a nervous laugh. "Ok, Naruto now we need to stop the bleeding."

After Sensei said that Naruto started to freak out, but he eventually calmed down so Sensei could bandage his hand.

Sensei then went to have a talk with Tazuna-san. When they came back, we were told this mission was at least an A mission, and we should go home.

"No," I stated. "There must be a reason that he would lie about the mission, and I won't stop this mission just because it's dangerous."

Then, Naruto and Sasuke agreed with me.

At that Kakashi sighed. "Alright, but if it gets to dangerous, will go back to the village."

At that we all agreed. We continued walking towards the Land of Waves. Where the next dangerous enemy awaited us.

___________________________

Hello pretties!!! Sorry for the Short chappie.

I'm not good with the land of waves mission. It's cool but not that interesting to me. I don't want to skip it completely, but I just don't know how to write it.

Anyway, I'm writing another book, because I got the idea and I need to write it down, but I don't know what the title should be. The choices are 'Creating a Haven' or 'Twisted Perception'. Please comment on which one sounds cooler, please. Both of them work for the story, but I want a second opinion on this.

Also, continue voting on when the plot should take place, During or After the Chunin Exams.

Review and Vote

And I will just update this book Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I'm not even going to try will the how many votes thing.

Flames will be used to pop popcorn.