He jams his finger into the button and watches as the doors close and the elevator begins to ascend. Once opening, he wants for me to go first so I walk toward 414. I open the door and step to the side so he can walk in first.

Ross strides in and places the bag on the floor, immediately running his fingers through his hair. "Do you want to take a shower first or me?" He asks, glancing quickly at me.

"It's up to you," I don't really know what to say. I feel like I'll say the wrong thing and further agitate him.

He groans. "Uh, you can. I'll call my dad and manager back."

I nod and sift through the bag quickly to grab my pajamas and toiletries. I take a quick shower, trying to rush through it so Ross can take one and go to sleep since he's definitely exhausted.

I left my clothes on the bed so once I get out, I brush through my hair, wash my face and lotion myself. I step out to let him know he can go in.

I see Ross sitting on the bed with his back face toward me. His phone is next to him, but he's speaking. I assume he has his headphones in because I can tell he's not speaking to me.

"I don't give a fuck what you say, I'm not doing that again. It's only a few weeks and you can go straight to hell if you think I'm listening to your shit advice," he angrily says, his fingers playing with the sheet.

He pauses to listen then begins talking again. "I can't wait to be done with you forever. You do realize there's a reason why we didn't sign another contract, right? You and your team are pieces of shit and I'm not putting up with you fucking around with my personal life anymore. I said I'll follow through until January."

After a few more seconds, he yells and it makes me jump. "I'm not fucking breaking up with her, I don't know how many times you want me to say that. I'm not doing that again, it's not an option." He glances back and makes eye contact with me, his voice immediately lowering. "I'm hanging up, I'll see you in a few days. Bye."

Ross pulls his phone back and hangs up before the person on the other line has no time to speak. As I stand clutching my towel to my body, I keep my eye contact on him.

"Are you okay?" I ask quietly, walking slowly toward him.

He blows out another puff of air. "I'm stressed and tired," he admits. "I'm going to take a shower quick."

I nod and watch as he stands, walking past me and heading into the shower. I hear the water start pouring out before I move again, walking over to my clothes and staring down at them.

I contemplate for a moment then turn on my heels to head back to the place I just was.

I open the bathroom door to see him rinsing out shampoo, his body seen perfectly from the glass doors. He turns to face me and simply stares, acknowledging that I'm in here but the confused look on his face shows he doesn't know why.

I drop my towel and open the shower door, stepping in beside him. I reach for the wash cloth and the soap I brought, combining the two and making it soapy.

Ross watches me intently as none of us say a word. I step closer to him and begin to rub the soapy washcloth along his chest, his eyes immediately shutting when I do.