Chapter 12: give in to your lust

( Hello guys I finally got my own computer yaaaaaa but it used lol any was I had to work overtime at the mall and it gave me some ides love it! Ha! XmozzyX you said nothing good will come from its money and ide from my story lol on to the story for the fans now)

Sebastian pov

Master and I stayed at the school for two weeks to make sure there wear know more killing going on. On the way home master told me he thought we should tell Autumn we killed the family. If the master thinks this will make her feel sad it won't she hated the fat baster and the bitch of an aunt. But on the bright side she might listen, essayer. "Sebastian where home lets hope your new toy did not make a mass of things or trouble," Ciel said as the carriage came to a stop.

I got a smile on my face " Yes master let hope not." For some reason, I was hoping she did something wrong because then I got to do what I want to her or with her for some reason if I torture her it gave me some weird sexual pleasure. But I can't do anything if she obeys me. My lust full side was hungry. I need to satisfy it.

We get into the house and I hold the door open for master and his face dropped when we got in. When I looked inside to see what was wrong I saw a house that was so clean god himself would be outshined. "Wow this place looks so clean," Ciel said in a shocked voice. Then Autumn came around the corner. " Young mast, Sebastian. Your home," she said with a surprised look on her face. She bows a little.

" Why is something wrong," I asked as the master and I walked in. " No it just that lunch is not done yet and I have not finished cleaning I was hoping to have it done before you got home. Am sorry." She said with a shaky voice. Ciel looked at me then back at her then started to walk to his seat. " Know need to worry you did a great job Autumn take a few minutes to your self," Master said as he sat down. I was stunned to hear him say that to someone.

" Yes master," She said back as she looked at me. I nodded my head to let her know it was OK she did as he said. She bowed and want in the next room. "Sebastian we need to tell her that we killed her aunt and uncle. Do you want to be the one to tell her?" Master asked me. " I would love to tell her sir." I had a smile on my face when he asked." Good when you do ask her about her father she what she knows and if he will come looking for her at all." He said as he stood up.

" Yes my lord as you wish" I bowed. Later that night I found Autumn were she belonged in my room. " Hi Sebastian," She said as she was making the bed. I came up be hide her and pin her to the bed and flipped her over to where she was on her back. " So I see you were good wily I was gone." I brushed my hand down the left said of her face. " Y-yes," She said. I could hear her heart beating fast.

( LEMON SEEN If You Don't Like Lemon Go To The Safe zone )

" Don't be scared I just want to have a little fun with you sent I missed you so much." I kissed her on the neck. I could tell she liked it by the way she gasped for air gripped the sheets. " You missed m..." She stopped saying as she felt my hand go up her dress. " something wrong" I kissed her lips and began to unbutton the top of her dress. " N-n-no just th.. mmm" She could not get out what she was saying because I began to suck on her nipple. When she let out that small moan it gave me a rush. I began to rub the outside of her underwear.

" Like that" I began to rube faster and a little harder. She took a big gasp of air and then bit her lower lip. She was speechless. I began to kiss my way down to her little kitty. My lips a few inches away now. "S-Sebastian what... pleas I need to catch my breath." I just kept moving even tho she asked me to stop.

My lips now on the outside of her underwear. I began to nibble a little on her. She began to moan loud. I began to remove her underwear. As I did she started panting fast. " S-Sebastian ple..." I cut her off as I began to lick and nibble her. I could feel her pulse as I licked the inside of her. I began to go faster and she got loud. I could feel that she was ready to burst into me. " S-S... I'm..I'm." Before she could even finish she was saying she cam.

I want back up to her lips and kissed her " I knew you would like it."

( lemon over safe)

She was still trying to catch her breath " I don't understand I've never felt that way before" she said as she could speak. I push her hair behind her ear. I kissed her on the cheek " I'll be back in a little bit I have to go check on the master. I left and head down the hall to master.

Autumn pov (No lemon in this part )

What just happen? I was thinking to my self. I could not believe I enjoyed that. I had never felt that way be for when someone torched me that way. Did it have something to do with me belong to him or me wanting his blood?

I started falling asleep I was tired but I also was relaxed. As I drifted off to sleep I felt two had rap around me. I woke up about an hour later. " Look who's awake. Guess I made you tired." I looked over to see it was Sebastian. I looked up at him then down." Hi," I said in a low voice. He brushed my hire behind my ear.

" Keep behaving like you are and you"ll get More good things like that" He side as he offered me some blood. I drank a little bit off it. It was too hard to fight and when I did I felt weak and sore. " I understand." I want to go sit up and felt my body shake. I knew there was a catch to all this.

" Did I do something?" I asked him. "Know I just need to talk to you. It about your Aunt and Uncle and don't lie to me." He said with a tone. I knew there was a catch to what was happening. " O-OK" He looked at me with his eyes pink." Well, they're dead. But I need to know were they, demon hunters?" When he asked me that my heart shank. "Yes." He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. I just knew he was going to ask about my father.

" Is your father a demon hunter." He asked but this time his eyes flashed red. I bit my lip " Yes he is but I don't know anything about him I promise." My eyes began to feel with tears I was afraid he might think I was lying. I didn't want to go back to the basement.

"I believe you," He said as he took his left hand and rubbed it down my cheek. I was too afraid to lie to him. I also could not lie to him now that I have tasted his blood. " Will I must go and help the master retire for the evening." He said as he got up for the bed.

Sebastian pov

As I was about to live she asked me something. " Sebastian about earlier I don't understand what happen I uselessly don't like being touch that way." She said with a confused look on her face. I licked my lips and said. " Your half-demon. We do have lust full sides and yours is just coming out more since your not keeping the demon side locked up as much as you use too."

She still looked confused when I left. Watching her give in to her lust full side somehow for filed mine. Some of the parts that come with being a demon would be hard for her to keep contained.

( ok, that is the end of this chapter I hoped you guys liked it. it took me for ever to get this done only one person that knows way :) )