Chapter Five: Don't Lie You Damn Halfling

(OK this chapter is going to get a little more gruesome hope you like it)

Autumn pov

Ciel and Sebastian will be home any time now I have to make sure this place is clean. They have been gone for a whole week and this house is not kept up to Sebastian standers. I got up and got dress fast 'I hope everything goes well today." I said to myself as I went downstairs. I walk to the kitchen to see if Baldroy could cook a coca lam for dinner when they come home.

But he was not there so I went to May-Rin room but she was know were to be found neither was Finny. So I want all over the house looking for everyone. I heard a noise from the basement so I went to go check it out. I got down there and did not see anyone down there. "Hello, anyone here" Then the door shut behind me and I jumped and turned around and saw Sebastian standing there. " OH, Sebastian it's you. you scared me" he just stood there looking at me with his blood-red eyes.

"Is everything OK Sebastian" and he started walking towards. " Who are you and why are you here?" he said in a deep angry voice. " I don't understand what you are talking about Sebastian? I've been working here for two months you know me." He got closer to me and slapped me in the face and I fell to the ground. " DON'T LIE TO ME!" he said. His voice was even angrier now and he grabbed me up by my hair and slammed me into the wall.

"Sebastian please I don't under what did I do" tears fall from my face." Listen you, half-ling little bitch, I know what you are and why you are here. Now tell me the truth." he said as he grabbed my throat and pulled me in close. " S-S-Sebastian yes am a half-demon but I am not here to hurt you or your master." His eyes got redder and he throws me in this room in the basement. "I said don't lie to me." He said as he chained me up to a wall.

" Am not lying I swear Sebastian." He gives me a serious look and began to walk away. "You're staying here till you tell the truth," he said. " I can just break these chains. I'm a half-demon am half a strong as a normal demon." I tried to break them but nothing happened.

He laughed at me "those chains were made to keep another demon locked up. I think you know her very well. She was a stupid bitch too". He said with a smirk. I got angry and tugged harder. " Don't you dear talk about my mother." He chuckles " I'll talk about her if I want." He said getting ready to leave the room. " That what you think you damn filthy full breed." He opens the door " If I am a filthy full breed that makes you a damn filthy half breed then." he said with sarcasm and left. "SEBASTIAN YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE!"

Sebastian pov

"HOW DARE SHE LIE!" I scream as I come out of the basement. I turn around and I see master sitting there in a corner. " Sebastian, did she tell you anything she knows?" Ciel asked as he stood. "No my lord. I have to find a way to make her talk she a demon so torture is out of the question." Ciel stares at Sebastian. " why is torture out Sebastian?" he said as he put both hands on his cane. "Because demos enjoy it I know I do at-least."

( i know I don't usually do this in the middle of the story but how would you torture Sebastian I know you fangirls have some ides I know I do XD )

" That just sick Sebastian just sick," Ciel said as he walked away. " Yes I know my lord but I am a demon after all." After the master walked away I began to think to my self that there has to be a way to get her to talk.

I then realized there might be one way but it would require me to leave master for one day. I walk to the master's study so I can talk to him about me leaving for a few days. I get to the door and knock. " come in" I hear him say. I get on one knee " Master I have a way to get her to talk but I would have to leave for a couple of days." he looks up at me . " how long will you have to be gone for Sebastian." He said. " One day my lord"

" Very well but you must come back after you find out what it is you need and that's an order Sebastian," he said with a firm voice. " Yes my lord" I get on one knee and bow. I leave the manor and head to the farm were Autumn is from. I see the small farmhouse and I go up and knock on the door. I really Fatman that smells like alcohol opens the door " What do you want " he says as he looks me up and down. " Hello, sir my name is Sebastian. I want to know if Autumn Deathly was your niece." The man gives me a look " Yes that little bitch is my niece. Why what has she done now. I Swear when I get my hand on her." He said with a grin on his face.

"Well good sure I know what she is and the wrong she has done. She has been spying on me and my master and won't tell me what she knows." I step back trying to get away from the man's nasty smell. " Do you now. will their only one thing that can really hurt her and that the ever Stone. If you want it's going to cost you." The man says with a laugh. " I'll give you 20 million pounds for it sir." The man looks at me and goes to a nightstand and pulls out a rag in the shape of a ball. "deal" the man says and hand me it.

I leave and head back to the manor. I get back to the manor and head for a master's study. " My lord I got what I needed." He stands up and looks at me " Good now let go and make her talk I want to see how much she knows." I look at my master ever since he became a demon he's more ruthless, more demented. How I want his soul. " Yes my lord as you wish and we want to the basement.

Ciel pov

We get into the basement and I walk into the room Autumn is in. Sebastian follows behind me. " Tell your damn demon to untie me now Ciel!" Autumn said with a demanding look and voice. " I laugh at her evilly. "Are you telling me what to do you damn half breed." I snatch the Stone from Sebastian and I want up to her."Where did you get that?" She asked with a shaky voice. I give her a smirk and hold it up to her left arm and she began to scream."STOP IT THAT BURNS!" She yells as tears fall down her face. "My lord if you want I can do that you should not have to get your hand dirty with this half-backed bitch," Sebastian said with a happy voice and an evil smirk

" NO! Sebastian, I am doing this." I put the stone on her skin now and she began to cry. "Please stop!" she began to beg. I stop. " Tell me why you are here and what you want or ill touch you with it again." She looked up at me. " I am here because I was hired to make sure that another demon does not take your soul am not her to break the contract between you two." I look at Sebastian than back at her " Who hired you what was there name?" She looked at me with tears in her eyes. " I did not get her name all I know is she had long white hair and blue eyes. She told me another demon took her boy and he was after you next so she gave me money to keep you safe and to save her's if I could."

I throw the stone back at Sebastian and then looked at her. " You better hope you're telling the truth. Sebastian lets go am done here and you need to find out if what she says is true." I began to walk away." Yes my lord" he says as he follows me. " I TOLD YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW NOW LET ME GO." she screams at me. I looked back at her " Shut up on less you want me to leave the stone tied to you. you stupid bitch." and we left.

( Ok this is the end of chapter five I think it sucks had a lot of writer's block because of its chapter six is in the making I have know writer's block for the next chapter and sorry for this one taking so long ill try and be faster but if you want ideas pleas.)