Chapter 17 memories

( Hey guys I hope you liked the last chapter I am trying a little harder with my stories. am also going to try and make them a little longer too. Please let me know what you think and like if you like.)

Autumn POV

My full demon form did a number on me. My body felt like it was on fire and like it got hit by a train. It hurt to breathe. I tried to sit up but when I did Sebastian just made me lay back down. " Don't move you need to rest I'll go get you some tea?" he said as he left the room.

I closed my eyes to try and relax but the pain was too much so I passed out from it. I was asleep for about 15 mins when Sebastian woke me up. " Here drink some warm tea it will stop you from getting sick," He said as he handed me some tea. It hurt to drink. It made my side feel like it was about to explode.

Sebastian took the tea and sat it on the nightstand next to my bed. He laid me back down and looked at me. "Can you tell me what happen to you back there?" He asked. I just took a deep breath. "I have only used my demon form three time I have never had control over it. I sometimes go into it when I get too angry." I told him.

He gave me a look and kissed me on my forehead. " try and get some sleep" He said as he left the room. I just laid on the bed wondering what if I had control of my full form I would not be laying in this bed hopeless. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

( flashback. She 5 )

Author's pov

"Autumn sweetheart where are you" I voice said coming from some stares. She came to a room and saw Autumn. "Mommy look what I can do." She said. As she saw Autumn's black hair was white and her eyes pink. "Autumn what are you doing the woman said she slapped her.

"I was just playing around mommy," Autumn said to her mother. Her mother took a deep breath sighed. "You can't do that honey am sorry I hit you if anyone found out what you are they will hate you and want to kill you." She said.

"Am sorry mommy I won't do it anymore," Autumn said. As she hugged her mom. "I don't know what I would do if anything ever happened to you. You're my only family. " Her mother said as she hugged her.

(Flashback over)

Sebastian pov

I was on my way to the dungeon where I told Undertaker to take Crystal to. She was going to answer all the questions I have for her and why Claude wanted Ciel. As I get closer to the basement I could hear her screaming.

"YOU FUCK DAMN REAPER! GET THE CHAINS OFF OF ME SO I CAN KILL YOU!" I heard her scream. I also could smell her blood Undertaker must have already started the torture.

I walk in and I see her changed to the wall. She gives me a dirty look." Tell him to let me go."She said with an angry frightened tone. I just gave her a smirk. " Now tell me why should do that exactly?" I asked as I came in.

She just looked at me with anger in her eyes. " I was just doing as I was ordered nun of this is my fault." She said with a smart tone. I grabbed the iron knife that the Undertaker had in his hand and cut the right side of her face with it. She screams out in pain. " You fucking son of a bitch!"

I grabbed her by the throat and dug my nails in. " I'll make you a deal tell me everything I want to know and we'll let you go," I said to her as she turned blue. As I let go of her throat she began to answer me. "Fine what do you want to know," she asked?

I gave her a small smirk "I want to know about Autumn and how you two meet and why Claude wants my master?" I said to her.

Crystal POV

I took a deep breath and looked at Sebastian then to the side. "Am not exactly sure why Claude wants your master all l know is it has something to do with his souls," I said to him as I looked up

He gave me a dirty look and took a deep breath. "What about Autumn?" He did ask as he gave me a look of worry. "What about the stupid bitch!? You're not falling in love with her now are you?" I said with hatred in my voice. With that, he slapped me across the face with the knife.

"I WANT TO KNOW WHY SHE AFRAID TO USE HER DEMON FORM AND WHY SHE LOST IT WITH CLAUDE!!" he said with anger in his tone as the room became black. I held the tears back from the burning on my face. I gave him a scared look. "Fine you want to know about Autumn then I'll tell you. But I can't tell you anything before she was 12 that when we meet." I told him as a tear feels down my face and I passed out.

( sorry I have not updated in forever my laptop charger broke and I also have been working thought it was about time tho I hope you like it if any life for the flashback chapter let me know)