Chapter Two : Sebastian

( Am going to start the chapter off with Sebastian pov I hope you like it :) )

Sebastian Pov

I started to train the young lady than I remember that we never introduced our self's. " Um excuse me miss but I just realized that we never introduced ourselves am Sebastian Micheals the head butler of the manor". She looks at me and smiles a little. " Oh am sorry were our manners am Autumn," she said and stuck her hand out to shake mine. I gave him a lovely smile. " No need to apologize it my fault I am supposed to be one hell of a butler" and I shook her hand.

" This way miss I must introduce you to our master and tell him we have a new maid in the house." I look back at her and she is right behind me. " Please just call me Autumn Mr. Micheals," she says to me with a smile. " As you wish Autumn and just call me Sebastian Mr. Micheal's was my father." We get near the door to masters study and I knock to what for him to answer. "Come in" I hear a voice say.

" Master someone has come to be our new maid. Her name is Autumn." I get on one knee and bow. She bows and says. " Hi, sir I am Autumn sir nice to meet you." Ciel looked up at her and then at me and spoke. "Sebastian make sure she knows everything and that she can do a good job on like those other three we have working for us." He says and goes back to what he was doing. " Yes my lord as you wish"

I take Autumn around the manor to show her around and try and shake off the suspicious feeling I have of her. I can smell that there is something different about her. I just don't know what I think to my self. "So Autumn where are you from?"She looks down and then at me and gives a little smile. Will I lived in the U.S. for a bit then when my mom died I moved here and lived with my dad's sister in the country till I was 13 and ran away to the city."

I look at her with suspicion. "Wait ran away how come you ran away?" She looked away and got a really sad and depressing look in her eyes. "My aunt's husband use to do stuff to me." She said and looked away. "Am sorry I should have not asked you such a personal question." Then I put my hand on her shoulder. Then I felt a spark and then I knew what she was a half breed.

Autumn Pov

He began to look at me funny "Sebastian you OK? Then he blinked a few times. "Sorry Autumn got lost in thought." He said to me with a look of suspicion. I looked back at him and felt a knot in my stomach. He let go of my shoulder." Sorry Autumn did I frighten you?" He asked me as he back away.

"No, you did not it takes a lot to scare me, Sebastian?" I knew that was a lie. I was afraid of what would happen to me if he knew what I was. "Good I did not want to scare you so let's go to the kitchen it about time for dinner." He said as he pooled the pocket watch out of his pocket.

We get to the kitchen and it full of smoke. "WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE BALDROY! Sebastian screamed. " I thought it would cook better if I used my flame thrower on it but it caught everything else on fire." He said as he rubbed the backed of his head. Sebastian sighed and went to the fridge to take out another chicken to cook. He put it into the oven and set the oven at 325. " Now do not touch that until 6 pm. Do I make my self clear," Sebastian said to the guy.

" Yes, Sebastian I under sta..." then he stopped in the middle of what he was saying and looked at me " MY who is she. She cute." he said as he looked at me. " Am Autumn nice too meet you." I stuck my hand out to shake his hand. " Am Baldroy," he said as he shook my hand. Sebastian looked at me and said " we have more to do let go Autumn" and we left the kitchen.

About two hours later we want down for dinner and Sebastian served the roasted chicken with french onions. " I hope dinner is to your liking master," Sebastian said as he put Ciel's plat down in front of him. After dinner, Sebastian showed me my room and told me to meet him at 8 am in the dining room. That night I was wondering if Sebastian knew who I was and what I was.

That night it was hard to sleep but I knew I need all the rest I could get so I was not tired in the morning and not seem suspicious. I took a deep breath and calm down and fell asleep. That morning I made sure I woke up a 630 to make sure I was ready on time.

( i hope the chapter was good and I hope you love the pick of Sebastian that I chose :) )