Chapter 19 Why I hate my demon form

Autumn pov

Sebastian was giving me this look of satisfaction. Like he just found out a juicy dark secret about me. I hate the look I was getting from him. I started to look down to try to escape his gaze. But he walked over and grabbed my chin with his two fingers and made me look into his eyes. He gave a devilish smile.

" So my sweet kitten your not so innocent." He said as he got close to my face. Our eyes locked the minute I looked into his gaze? I wanted to pull away but could not bring myself to all I could do was shake my head. He took his thumb and brushed it against my lips. Crystal chuckle and looked up. " Innocent she a hired hand she killed more than once. That counting humans and demons." Crystal said with a smirk.

" AM NOT A HIRED HAND!" I said with a tone. Sebastian grabbed my chin with his full hand and whispered in my ear. " There no need to get angry now." He back away slow-moving his hand from my chin to where the last thing that left my chin was his fingertips. I bit my lower lip and looked down then back up.

" Don't make me laugh. You've killed more then I can count." Crystal said as she laughed. Sebastian just glanced at her then at me. I just stared at her. She had no clue what she was talking about. I only killed guilty people. " Tell me how many people have you killed my little Rose," Sebastian said as he licked his lips. I looked down then back up only with my eyes. " 50 but all of them were guilty. One of the men bought underage girls and made them do things to him." I said with a slit tone to my voice.

" I didn't ask what they did I asked how many you killed and you better not be getting a tone with me," Sebastian said as his eyes flashed pink. I looked away. I could tell he was angry and getting irritated with me. I looked back at him. Our eyes met and I instantly could feel how mad he was. " No, I'm sorry," I said. But it was too late for my apology. Because as I was apologizing he grabbed me by my hair.

" That was the 2nd time you had a tone with me and I also just realized you lied you to me. You told me you ran away from your aunt and uncles, not your fiance," He said as he pulled my hair back further. I grabbed the back of my head. " I'm sorry I can explain," I pleaded with him. He threw me to the ground and just gave me this look of pure anger.

" Then you can explain after we are down here," He said looking at Crystal. She looked down at me. " Not so fun being under someone control now is it," She said as she smirked at me. I just looked away. " Now Crystal tell me what Claude with souls," He said to her as grabbed her chin. " I already told you I don't KNOW! All I know is he wants them," she said with an attitude. Sebastian just chuckled " Then I gust you'll just have to stay here now," He said as he grabbed my arm and help me to my feet. " WE HAD A DEAL SEBASTIAN!" She screamed as we were walking out the door. " Your right we did have a deal but you did not tell me everything I want to know so there the deal is broken." He said with laughter in his voice and shut the door.

Sebastian drugged me back to the room and threw me on the floor. He had a look of anger on his face. I looked away from him. I knew I was in trouble. I never meant to lie to him. I was scared he had complete control over me so whatever he did I could not defend myself. " Sebastian I can ex-" I was cut off by him grabbing my chin hard. " Do explain. Tell me why you lied to me." He said as he was in my face.

" I never said anything about running away from Jake because I want to forget everything about him. I never want to think or talk about him. Some of the things he made me do where unbelievable. I also did not think it was important." I said to him with fear in my tone. He let go of my chin and gave an angry chuckle. " You think you can decide what important and whatnot," he said as he ass flashed pink. I shook my head no. He slapped me hard.

My face now has scratches down it from his long fingernails. " Am sorry," I said as I covered my face. He grabbed me by my face and made me look him into his eyes. " I will only tell you once more don't ever lie to me and that is an order," he said as he got close to my face. " I won't," I said as tears fell down my cheek.

He let go and stood up. " get some sleep," He said as he walked out of the room. I just curled up into a ball and cried. I finely got myself together after 15mint and got ready for bed. I laid in bed just thinking to myself is this all am worth. Am I someone who will always belong to somebody else. I cried my self to sleep wishing my mother was still alive.

Sebastian POV

How dear she thinks what she can and can not tell me. I thought to myself as I was on my way to the Master's study. I knocked on the door and walked in. " Did Crystal tell you anything about what Claude wanted?" He asked as I came in. " Just that he wants your soul," I said to him.

He just looked up at me." That impossible am a demon now." He said as he got up and walked to the window behind his desk. "What would you have me do sir?" I asked him he looked over at me his one eye pink. He got a sly grin. " Break her tile she talks," he said as he sat back down. I got on one knee " As you wish my lord." I said and head back out the door.

I head back to mine and Autumn's room where I left her. When I got back to the room and opened the door she was already asleep. I walked up to the be and pushed her hair out of her face. You could see the scratch marks I left and the tears that fell down her face. I took my hand and rubbed and it down the side of her cheek.

She woke up as my hand went down her cheek. " Am sorry for lying," She said as she closed her eyes. I bent down and brushed my thumb across the scratch. She opened her eyes and looked at me. " Tell me why you hate your demon form so much. I said to her.

Autumn's POV

"I can't control it. I've only used it three times my whole life. The first time I used I killed someone I loved. Someone I was close too." I told him. He looked at me and softly brushed my lips with his thumb. " You can tell me in the morning what happened and how it happened," he said as he sat down in the chair by the bed. " OK, I said as I laid there.

(sorry for the late update I hope you all like this chapter. I hope you like my ide for the next chapter. Also, I hope everyone's doing well with everything going on.)