Chapter 8: Young Sebastian

( OK, everyone, I thought everyone would love to know what young Sebby was like. I know I do :) )

Sebastian pov

I left Autumn and went to the young master's room to tell him I have set my plan in motion. I get to his study and knock on his door. " Yes, come in," he said. As I walk in, I see him sitting at his desk. " My lord, I have begun my plan for her to be mine if that is OK." He looks up at me and then backs down at his papers. "That fine Sebastian. You deserve something for all the hard work you do but I have something to ask of you. How do you know her mother so well?" He asked as he was going to throw some papers. I took a seat at the chair that was by his desk." Well, I grew up in the same household as she did my lord she was much older than me though."

He looked up at me. "Grew up with? But I thought you were a demon your whole life?" He asked. "No, I haven't been a demon my whole life before I was a demon I was an angel and fell." He stopped what he was doing and looked up at me " What do you mean fell?" He asked with a firm voice." I gave a little laugh. " It means I broke a rule and was kicked out of heaven. You see when I was an angel in my teens I did not agree with some rules."

" Oh, I see so her family took you in." He said as he got back to work. "Yes my lord correct. Do you wish for me to do anything else since I am here?" He did not look up he just said: " No that is all now let me work in some peace and quiet." I gave one of my smiles " Yes my lord." I left the room thinking about the past.

( flashback )

Young Sebastian pov ( he is 13 )

I was just kicked out of heaven for sticking up for myself some of the rules are stupid I mean if another angel is attacking you. You should be able to defend your self. I didn't mean to kill him I was just trying to get him off of me, damn this life. I thought to my self as I was falling into hell. It took about two hours for me to get there but when I finally did everything changed about me. My eyes want from blue to pink and my wings turned black and I felt a pain in my throat like I have not eaten in weeks.

I saw a man in front of me. " Well you must be the new-fallen," he said to me. That made me mad when he said that " Don't call me that !" He looks at me and then he looked behind him " well we better get going we have to place you with the new family that you will be leaving with until you are 18. " I was being treated like I was five like I could not take care of my self. " I don't need a family to leave with. I can take care of my self."

The man laughs at me. " You are more demon than you are an angel," he said with an odd smile. "Let's just go" I snap at the man. I follow the man. Hell was hot and it was dark with a little bit of light there was fire ever were and seiners burning in some of the flames. I could hear them screaming for some odd reason I have all was like it when humans go hurt. " I see you like the pain of other " the man said as we stopped and he looked at me.

We get to this house and there was a woman with long white hair and a girl about 17 who looked like the same as the women. " Honey, I'm home and I picked up the boy," He said as he gave the women I kiss. " MY NAME IS SEBASTIAN, NOT BOY!" The girl gave me a dirty look " Does he have to live here with us." She said in a nasty tone. "Alice we talked about this. You need to learn how to act right it like your not even a demon" The older woman said to her " fine mother I'll deal with it but I don't have to be happy about it" she said as she stormed off. I thought to my self what a bitch she does not even know me how can she judge me.

"So your name is Sebastian?" The woman looks at me and asked. "Yes, it is. " I look around the house and saw it had an upstairs but from the outside, it looked like it was all one floor. "You can sit down. This is your home now too and don't call me mam or miss." She said as she sat down. "Than what should I call you." I smiled at her and took a seat. " Linda," she said and handed me a cup with something in it. "What is this stuff?"