Chapter 18 Growing up together

( This chapter is going to be long my goal is 6000 words so please tell me what you think thank you I hope you enjoy)

Autumn pov

Sebastian wanted me to come to the basement where they were keeping Crystal. It still hurt to move but Sebastian wanted me so I had to go. As I got to the basement I could tell that he was already pissed off. I just stayed quiet as I got into the room. I want to go stand against the wall when Sebastian looked at me. " Come here." He said as he pointed his finger in front of him. I walked over to him and looked in his eyes.

" How long has it been since I gave you some blood?" He asked as he got close to my face. "A couple of weeks I think," I responded as he put to fingers under my chin. He got his devilish smile on his face. " Would you like some?" He asked in a seductive voice. I shook my head yes. He cut his arm I could smell his blood as he was cutting. The smell made me crazy. He lifted his arm to my mouth. As I drank his blood I could feel my heart start racing. My body started to feel ten times better.

" I thought you would never give in to such a demon-like thing." Crystal said in a smart tone as she was waking up. I just gave her a dirty look. "You should be talking Claude what the second demon you had blood from." I snapped back at her. She bit her lower lip " you would know you, stupid bitch." She said as she jumped but the chains were holding her back. Sebastian gave me an angry look and said " That enough Autumn!" I bit my lower lip and looked away from her. " Am sorry Sebastian," I said with a tone.

He put his two fingers under my chin " not giving a tone now are we." He said as he got close to my face. I felt my heart drop to my stomach for a minute. " No Sebastian I am sorry," I said in a different lower tone as I looked into his eyes. He pulled his fingers away slowly. He walked up to Crystal and grabbed her by the chin and made her look at him. "Autumn she said you guys meet when you were 12 is that true?" he asked and looked over at me as he was still holding her chin.

"Yes that is true I mate her after running away from my aunt and uncles," I said in a sad tone. I hate my past. I didn't feel like talking about it or think about it but I know no matter what I had to do so. He looked at me then back at her. " Well, you're going to tell me everything about when you ran away up to the day you mate her then she going to tell the rest of it. Understand?" He said in a deep serious voice with his don't lie to me look on his face. Not that I could lie if I wanted to because he orders me never to lie.

(Flashback Autumn pov )

Its been about 4 years since my father came and found me 1 year and 2 months since he left me with my aunt and uncle. I hated being here I'd rather be with my father at least with him I get to sleep in a real bed and hot food. Thought to myself. The iron chins burned my skin if I moved the wrong way. " Sit that burns" I screamed. Then a chip wooden door open.

"Shut up you stupid little bitch." My aunt scowled at me as she throws my food on the floor. I just looked up at her " Please let me out of the chins I won't do anything I promise and I cant anyways not with this thing around my neck." I pleaded with my aunt. She took her right hand and grabbed the iron pip next to the door and hit me with it in the gut. " Don't ever ask to be out of those chins again," she said as she pulled my hair making my face look at hers. Tears start to fall down my face and she throws me back down. I curled up into a ball and cried all night tile I fell asleep.

My uncle and a boy came into the room as I was sleeping. I woke up from my uncle touching me. I hated him more than anyone I wanted to kill him. He was always touching me and making me do things with him. As he touched me I pushed my hand away. "Don't touch me!" I screamed. He slapped me and pushed my face down to the floor. " See I told you. Your betrothed was a mouthy little bitch. He said as he was looking at the boy. His what! I started to cry " please stop am sorry." I cried as my uncle's hand went up to my thigh.