The Letter and A Date?

A/N: Hey Guys! First, I'm really really sorry for not uploading a chapter for... well nearly a month. School did me dirty and gave me so much work. I had Quarterly exams a month ago, a buttload of work the following 2 weeks, and I just finished my 2nd Prelims last week. Anyways, that's in the past now and I have this chapter out. Not gonna lie, this chapter will be kinda cheesy. I'm not that good about love, though I do have some experience. Further more, enjoy and don't be shy to voice your thoughts through the comments. Finally, I'm not forcing you to vote, but I would be happy if you do. Thank you and enjoy!

-----

It was a Friday, and a week has passed after Izuku took U.A.'s entrance exam. A week since he dominated said exams.  A week since a number of people has seen his power. A week since he left numerous people a hell of an impression.

Izuku could now be seen in his room doing a word search while listening to music.

-3rd P.O.V.-

'Waiting for those results is killing me!'  Izuku mentally screamed as he found another word just sitting in the corner. He was just sitting in front of his desk wasting time to satisfy his boredom and frustration when his phone rang. 

Izuku picked his phone up and his mood lighten up as he saw who his caller was. Izuku immediately picked up and started his greeting.

"Hello Momo, how are you?" Izuku greeted happily.

"I'm doing fine, Izuku" She giggled on the other side. "You?" She asked.

"Bored and irritated. Hehe..." Izuku answered as he chuckled while scratching the back of his head.

"I get the bored part, but why irritated?" She asked.

"Same reason as to why I'm bored actually, it's because of the results of the entrance exams." Izuku answered as he released a sigh.

"Well, that answers my question." She exclaimed. "What do you mean?" Izuku asked as he tilted his head, though Momo won't ever see that he did.

"I was going to ask you if you already got your letter since I just found out which class I was going to be in."  She explained.

"Oh, then what's your class?" Izuku asked while Momo giggled on the other side of the line.

"I'll tell you when you find out yours." Momo teased. "That's mean." Izuku retorted as the two laugh to it.

Izuku was about to talk again when someone knocked at his door.

"Izuku, the letters are here!" Izumi shouted from outside the door.

"Be there in a bit!" Izuku yelled back.

"Well, looks like our letters are here. I'll call you later to tell you my class, ok?" Momo hummed as a response.

"Talk to you later then, Izu."  Momo said, not realizing the nickname she gave.

"Izu?" He asked, confused by the given name.

Meanwhile, Momo was blushing like there is no tomorrow when she realized what she said. "U-uhm, I-i'm sorry! I d-didn't mean to say that!" she stuttered. Izuku gave her a small chuckle before saying goodbye. They both ended the call after. 

Momo was still a blushing mess while Izuku placed his phone in his pocket and walked out of his room to their living room.

Once there, he found all three of his 'family' sitting on the couch waiting for him. He walked towards them which caught the attention of Inko, causing her to call him out.