Entrance Exam

A/N: Hey Guys! First, I'm really really sorry for not uploading a chapter last week. I forgot to make an announcement since I had to study for my exams. Anyways, that's done now and I have this chapter for you... Y E Y! Ehem, I hope you like it and if you do, please leave a vote and comment your thoughts. That's all, BYE!

-----

"Hello" - Normal Speech

'Hello' - Thoughts

"Hello" - All Might/Present Mic

'Hello' - All Might's Thoghts

--------------

Izuku woke up to the light rays of the sun that hit his eyes. Quickly, he stood up from his bed, rubbed the sleep off his eyes and stretched his body awake. He went inside the bathroom attached to his room and washed his face before going out for a run. He returned to his room and changed into a more suited attire for a run.

Once finished, he went out of his room and towards the front door and sprinted once he got outside. After 30 minutes, because he ran 50 km, he returned home to see that no one has woken up still. No one would blame them though. For who in the right mind would wake up at 6 in the morning at a weekend?

He walked to his room and did his increased regimen of 500 push-ups, sit-ups, and squats. After said workout, he rested for a bit before grabbing a towel and headed for a warm shower. After 15 minutes, he got out of his personal bathroom and put on some clothes. He then walked out of his room and towards the kitchen for breakfast.

There, he made pancakes for himself and a little extra for the other teen in the house. When he finished cooking, he equally separated the food into 2 plates and ate his share. While half way through his food, Izuku's sister walked in still with bed hair and squinty eyes. She noticed the extra plate with 3 pancakes in the table and she looked at her brother with a questioning look which Izuku nodded to. Happily, she took a fork from the kitchen drawers and sat in front of the plate of morning bliss. She spread butter and syrup before stuffing said pancakes into her mouth. Izuku, upon seeing this, could only smile internally at her sister's antics.

Izuku finished his breakfast first and placed his plate on the sink. He headed to his room and stayed there for the whole day, only leaving for food and water. 

Izuku wasn't isolating himself because he still hated his family... Well, that and also another reason. Tomorrow was U.A.'s Entrance Exam and he wanted to be fully prepared. He studied all day while lifting some weight in each hand alternately.

Nearing the end of the day, Izuku decided to take a break from studying and laid down on his bed. He grabbed his phone and texted a friend that he wanted to meet in person so bad.

-Texting-

Izuku:

Hey Momo

Momo:

Hey Izuku

How are you?

Izuku:

I'm fine, you?

Momo:

I'm doing fine myself, thank you for asking.

Izuku:

That's good to hear.

Momo:

Anyways, tomorrow's the big day, huh?