Stronger Bonds

Kakuzu and Hidan looked at their surroundings, a collection of greens and browns filled their eyes. Trees of other species grew to sizes they've never seen.

"This place is a frickin' gold mine for Zetsu..huh?" Hidan looked towards his partner who was still stunned with his surroundings.

Mazoku spoke up, "Follow me"

He headed towards the rocky cliff on the side of the dense foliage you were located in.

"I'll catch up in a bit guys" Not allowing them a chance to disapprove, you rushed off ahead looking for the raptors to greet them.
"She'll be fine, this is her second home. We all accept her" Mazoku reassured as he continued to walk on. As the canopy of trees brushed the tip of the T-Rex's head he came face to face with the giant boulder. "You'll be staying in here, don't leave until [Y/N] comes back. The others haven't met you yet so they will see you as hostile until then"

Hidan walked in whilst Kakuzu stayed outside looking up at Mazoku, "Others?"

"The pack, the two you know of are only the runts"

"Kakuzu! Get in here! You've gotta see this!" Curiosity took over Kakuzu and he decided to listen to his partner, for once. As he stepped into the dark cave, he saw a faint glow of lights up ahead. Torches ran across the walls of the cave into an opening. Surprise written on his face to see Hidan laying on a sofa central of the opening, surrounded by two beds and a few recognisable items he can recall from the Akatsuki's adventures in your timeline. Hidan was simply happy to sit down comfortably on a soft sofa rather than laying in a tree or on the the hard cold ground.

"Check it out theres even food in here too!! " Hidan said with glee in his voice as he rummaged through a cool box at his side. Kakuzu left the cave to talk to Mazoku who still hadn't moved from his spot outside, awaiting for your return.

"When did she do this? - How..?"
Mazoku lowered his body to the masked man before him, "Last night, she had help from that ridiculous orange masked human" Kakuzu grunted looking ahead in the direction you went off to.

"She spoke highly of you Akatsuki members. I'm starting to think otherwise" Kakuzu didn't utter a word as he glared at your summon causing a low threatening growl to be emitted from the dinosaur's mouth.
"She wears your uniform so she's a member, right? So treat her like one. She isn't as fragile as you think she is" It took a moment for Kakuzu to answer, but when he did he mumbled out, "..It'll be on my hands if she gets hurt. Hidan is careless, I was brought along to keep her safe"

"You can't go through life being protected constantly, she's going to gain a scar or two. It's a part of life and a part of learning. You push her away and she won't come to you when she needs it most. Your name among one or two others were the ones she spoke highly of" Their talk was cut short by your appearance in the distance alongside a velociraptor he hadn't met yet; The alpha of the pack.

"Kakuzu, I want you to meet Leader" He heightened one eyebrow.
"Leader?" he asked.
"Yes he is the leader of the Velociraptor pack. I wanted him to meet you and Hidan as you're staying in their land, that way there isn't any reason for them to be concerned or assuming you're unexpected guests" He moved his eyes on the larger velociraptor before him, he nodded silently as a greeting and trailed his gaze down to his bandaged leg.

"What happened?" he asked making eye contact to the leader.
"On the day we first met [Y/N] here there was a storm. A tree fell and crushed me. [Y/N] worked together with Mazoku to save me"
Mazoku spoke up "Hmph, right after she threatened me if I touched the pack"

This perked the interest of Kakuzu "You weren't on good terms?"
Leader huffed a sharp exhale out of his nose "Enemies for years, until this kid came along" You smiled smugly behind your mask while you pulled down your hood looking at Kakuzu.
"Speaking of, come into the cave. I'll change your bandages" You pulled your mask down. The leader nodded as he followed you and Kakuzu joined a few steps behind.